Most amazing fold ever

T

Tiltmode1987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most amazing FOLD ever lol. I had to edit this because of the stupid typo in the subject. Lol gold...
I just watched what i think has to be the best fold ever.... Helmuth vs. Doug Polk.... Doug has 10,7 and Phil has Q,10... The flop is 8,9,J. Although phil does make a very large bet, somehow doug is able to make the fold. Regardless of the bet size, im not sure there are too many other poker players in the world who could possibly lay that down.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean I'm pretty sure there are better folds than that. It was a low straight but it was impressive.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Therefore, they are professionals that make the right decisions.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's amazing what an advantage practice can provide. Dumping when you are behind requires great willpower.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I mean I'm pretty sure there are better folds than that. It was a low straight but it was impressive.

Fold is never amazing or anything like that -.-

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I sure as hell wouldn't give up and still go allin. automatically I would lose.

volume_up

content_copy

star_border

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most amazing fold

My most memorable fold date back to 2018 when i folded a high flush to a straight flush. My instinct never leaves me in loss.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There have been so many good folds in poker history and the Hellmuth versus Polk HU game and fold didn't really give me much. Good for Doug Polk to realize the situation and fold correctly, but this fold probably doesn't even crack my "Top 10 best folds" list if I were to make one.

It was a good fold nevertheless, but it didn't really impress me much.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
that's why reading the plays and the players is a very important part of the game of poker
love this game

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The most interesting fold I had yesterday, AA came and immediately the Internet was gone.

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I folded a QQ in a flop J 7 3

Opponent was doing raises over the pot and I was like he has a pair in his hand like I do, there was 3 players on the hand,

I folded but the other 2 kept going,

Final table was J 7 3 7 10

One of them had KK and belive me he lost, the other guy had 33 and won with the FH,

Sometimes when playing online is hard to read but that one was clear, just the 33 was odd

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This hand caused a lot of controversy on the Internet. Personally, I never understood how he could find a fold.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most amazing FOLD ever lol. I had to edit this because of the stupid typo in the subject. Lol gold...
I just watched what i think has to be the best fold ever.... Helmuth vs. Doug Polk.... Doug has 10,7 and Phil has Q,10... The flop is 8,9,J. Although phil does make a very large bet, somehow doug is able to make the fold. Regardless of the bet size, im not sure there are too many other poker players in the world who could possibly lay that down.
Depends on the player you're up against. Phil seldom bluffs, and he almost only makes big bets when he's holding the nuts. An even more impressive fold I've seen is when Barry Greenstein folded trip queens against trip aces against an unknown player named Nathan Brandon in The world series of poker.

sandlax

sandlax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This I regard as one of the best folds ever caught on camera.

Thi Xoa Nuygen at the PSPC, folding her queens full of aces full house...correctly...

im sure i go all in there

Folding in Poker