GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't play much in the morning .. I play more in the afternoon and at night !!!

Aguimonteiro

Aguimonteiro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most tournaments start in the afternoon on Brazilian time, so it's the time that I play the most, sometimes it's difficult to reconcile these times!

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really never play in the morning, that is not for me. Well, tournaments late into the night, I like that.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start playing around 9 a.m. and stop at 7 p.m., between that hours, i have reads, food, 2 or 3 cigars, and i can focus on play poker at least 1 month more without worry about incomes

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in the morning because there are not so many players playing and I get more prizes.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also like to play in the morning, which means I play with European players mostly. My wife is still asleep. It's nice and quiet and I can concentrate on poker.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening, playing is more familiar, more interesting. Although I may be mistaken, since I hardly play in the morning, work, and on weekends, household chores in the morning. Can you really try to play in the morning? And the results of the game will be better or, nevertheless, evening poker is the best option.

corleonegerber

corleonegerber

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the afternoom, but recently I'm trying to play more in the morning and the night because of my work.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I work 5-6 days a week, so in the morning I'm almost always busy. I only have time to play poker in the evening or at night, so this is the best time for me. :)

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker in the morning almost every day because I get up around 5 am. It's nice and quiet because my wife still sleeps and I can concentrate on poker.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely play in the morning, the best game after 19.00.

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to have good mtts starting in the morning, but the best ones start during the afternoon so I rarely play early in the morning

Unless I'm playing sit and go's, if I want to grind them I like to start between 7-8am, stop to have lunch and them countinue until 5pm

F

FoldemorHoldem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me personally it has got to be the afternoon times or at night .

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all know that our Brain is more concentrated on the mornings. Would it be better to play Poker after breakfast on The weekend or maybe on holidays? Or the evening is much better?

Hi, this is a very specific question for each person.
For example, I don't play well in the morning my brain takes a long time to warm up so I have to play some freerolls and very cheap games before trying a foray into bigger tournaments.:)

Z

ZerG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For everyone, in different ways, one feels good in the morning, and the other comes back to normal in the afternoon.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I do not have a specific time when it is better for me to play. It all depends on the degree of fatigue in my brain. Sometimes in the morning I play very good, which is not typical for me.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to play poker in the evening, morning tournaments are torment for me.

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally I play at night it is easier for me because of time and work ... but sometimes on weekends I play one or the other in the morning very little but.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i play in the morning with cofee.

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to study in the morning and play in the afternoon.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I play poker in the morning. This usually happens on a weekend. There are not so many people on such rooms as pokerstars or poker 888, but still there is someone to play with.