The moment the game gets hard to play

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the game gets hard i see a lotta player quit and talk smack and make excuses. What player are you....do you love the game cause its hard or are you an excuse maker and cry cause you didnt win???? Dont judge yourself against other players....instead judge yourself on yourself. Are you a better player than yesterday.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your advice, do not justify yourself, but learn and look for your mistakes. But lately, the game has turned for me into an incessant series of transfers from below for me. But I am not discouraged and try to find my mistakes. But I'm tired of looking at all the disgrace. I think I need to rest. I have already reduced the number of tournaments played and play mostly freerolls.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I’m obviously the best player in the world so the game doesn’t get hard for me. If I lose it is simply because other players made a mistake and got lucky. 🤪

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing ismt so easy as it seems money earrning is always a hard thing so i dont i have to excuse me but i sometimes recognize also such players ...
so hope for good cards and use your skill ...

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Every day, week, my skills improve. I feel that I am constantly progressing, and all this is due to my participation in our community. Our freerolls allow me to steadily increase my bankroll, and our free course allows me to improve my skills.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I’m obviously the best player in the world so the game doesn’t get hard for me. If I lose it is simply because other players made a mistake and got lucky. 🤪

What Title is awarded to the World’s Greatest Freeroller?

World Champion? Best In The World? Champion of the World?

What does your belt say specifically? I’m curious.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. The reasons for failure should be found in yourself.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What Title is awarded to the World’s Greatest Freeroller?

World Champion? Best In The World? Champion of the World?

What does your belt say specifically? I’m curious.
i think he was joking,,,:p and yes,Cardschat is hands down The best site for freerolls! :thrasher:$$$ :D $$$

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think he was joking,,,:p and yes,Cardschat is hands down The best site for freerolls! :thrasher:$$$ :D $$$

Yeah you’d think my end emoji would have given that away. It’s hard to write sarcasm on forum. Lol.

And I had to make my own belt because it would have cost $1.99 for shipping which is more than my bankroll. (More joke - just in case).

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in all the lost hands I blame only myself, which means that somewhere I did not finalize it, I did not calculate it.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do get frustrated with this game. I think I continue learning and building up my knowledge, but then I get to the tables and it becomes the same old story. It is hard to apply what we know without falling into the same old traps. Discipline - easy to say, harder to do.

Good luck and God Bless

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the author of the post. Difficulties make us stronger, fell - rise. Poker is not just a game, it is a projection of our lives. You can't survive without a fight in poker, as well as in life. Complaining or crying will not help; you have to force yourself to overcome the black line, which will surely pass sooner or later.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just move on every time I get bad beat. There is nothing I can do. I did the right play.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When the game gets hard I play harder. If the game ends for me, no worries, I just move forward!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Does anyone expect the game to be easy? hmmm, I doubt it!

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! You can't make excuses for yourself. When the game gets hard you need to dig deep and put in the work if you want to succed. Otherwise, you can find something else to spend your time on.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We love the game for its impulsiveness.It can give you so many pleasant situations at one moment and take away all your desire for the game at another.You must resist-rest and return to your difficult path!This is the path of the player.Wants to be better look for motivation when losing.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm an average poker player who gets an opportunity in exchange for his time, so you don't have to take your losses personally, but if you work harder on the game, there will be a result, everyone can win or lose.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In something you are right, sometimes we blame the cards and other players for losing a hand or leaving a tournament and we look for excuses, but what we do not see is if we are playing well or making bad decisions in the game, for That is why we must review our game and try to improve to make the optimal movements in the game even though it usually happens sometimes that we do the right thing and the variance of the game is not in our favor and we must accept what happens because it is part of the game.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker gives me great satisfaction. It's fantastic for a retired person. If I win, it is exciting. If I lose, anger is not in my vocabulary.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like this. Am I a better poker player than I was yesterday? I should hope so. I'm now one day more experienced :)

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most difficult time to play is when you are already very close to being ranked among the players who are paid a place to avoid defeat you have to play more passive TAG, this helps to conserve your chips for the final hands or at the last poker table.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If every day I am a better player and I do not make excuses, on the contrary, I try every day to improve my game ... every mistake is used to try not to commit them again patience and perseverance

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the game gets hard, time to roll up the sleeves.

Top 10 Games