Mikhail "Innerpsy" Shalamov

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As you probably already heard, Mikhal Shalamov left the pokerstars team. He worked with PokerStars for 10 years, but now he decided to change his comfort zone.
Do you think he will become an ambassador for another poker room like GGPokeroK or some other?

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't know that
no, I think this year he will not be ambassador of any site

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't know that
no, I think this year he will not be ambassador of any site
They have not renewed their contract this year - Chris Moneymaker, Selina Lin, Kalidou Sow and the OP-Poker team are a trio of streamers that include Nick Walsh, James Mackenzie and Eva Reberk. In total, seven ambassadors have left pokerstars. I wonder what this is connected with ?!:confused:

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter which team he joins, he is a cheerful, positive player and a person who is a pleasure to watch.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter which team he joins, he is a cheerful, positive player and a person who is a pleasure to watch.
I completely agree with this, his streams are very interesting and real in terms of emotions. You can get something useful for yourself, having rest in the company of such a pro.

A

Alexio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think for some time he will play in different rooms without contracts, because before that he could not play in other rooms, now he is free. Moreover, if there are favorable conditions, it is possible that he will conclude an agreement with any room.
His streams are always interesting and useful anyway.
Shalamov's theorems always work:D

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think for some time he will play in different rooms without contracts, because before that he could not play in other rooms, now he is free. Moreover, if there are favorable conditions, it is possible that he will conclude an agreement with any room.
His streams are always interesting and useful anyway.
Shalamov's theorems always work:D
I am of the same opinion. By the way, on January 16, he hit the $ 6,000 jackpot by collecting a royal flush at GGPokerOK. Then he flew to the Maldives for a week. :)

A

Alexio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am of the same opinion. By the way, on January 16, he hit the $ 6,000 jackpot by collecting a royal flush at GGPokerOK. Then he flew to the Maldives for a week. :)

This is very interesting and strange, in fact. In other rooms, he was so unlucky that he showed on the stream. Maybe he already has a contract with gg and this is his salary? Or, after such drifts, he may be offered a contract.
It is a pity that we will not fully find out the whole truth, and Mikhail himself has not yet commented on this.:rolleyes::cool:

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have not renewed their contract this year - Chris Moneymaker, Selina Lin, Kalidou Sow and the OP-Poker team are a trio of streamers that include Nick Walsh, James Mackenzie and Eva Reberk. In total, seven ambassadors have left pokerstars. I wonder what this is connected with ?!:confused:

pokerstars continue to save money on everything. Maybe just the conditions offered by the room did not suit them.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very interesting and strange, in fact. In other rooms, he was so unlucky that he showed on the stream. Maybe he already has a contract with gg and this is his salary? Or, after such drifts, he may be offered a contract.
It is a pity that we will not fully find out the whole truth, and Mikhail himself has not yet commented on this.:rolleyes::cool:
I doubt that this is how they entered into a contract. Still, Mikhail needs to advertise GGpokeroK. He also lost a lot of hands at pokerKing and GGpokeroK. Check out the latest highlight on his YouTube channel.;)

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars continue to save money on everything. Maybe just the conditions offered by the room did not suit them.

As Mark Sheinberg sold pokerstars to the joint-stock company Amaya, so it began, don't understand what happened to the room. Removed deposit bonuses, there is only for new accounts.
freerolls with very small prizes for a huge number of players used to be 100K Privilege Freerolls, from which you could make a bankroll.
Overlays in tournaments also happen for a reason, when they give out tickets they fill these holes in tournaments so that there are no overlays (I'm talking about poker series). Where PS is heading is unknown.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time flies.People like Mikhail don't sit around doing nothing for a long time).Here it is on GG Pokerok.I have already won a couple of jackpots in the cash game.Already motivates in expensive tournaments.In general, as he was, so he remained-the eagle of the steppe....)

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has already signed a contract with GGPokerOK, just the other day. It's really interesting to watch it.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time flies.People like Mikhail don't sit around doing nothing for a long time).Here it is on GG Pokerok.I have already won a couple of jackpots in the cash game.Already motivates in expensive tournaments.In general, as he was, so he remained-the eagle of the steppe....)
Yes, he is generally good! If I don't have time to watch his streams, then I always look at his highlights on his YouTube channel.:)

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has already signed a contract with GGPokerOK, just the other day. It's really interesting to watch it.

I agree. It was expected that he would sign a contract with them.
By the way, he conducts raffles of tickets for GG in his telegram channel, one of them ended yesterday. So subscribe ;)

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is interesting, I will subscribe, thanks. I often do not get on his streams, I will look in telegrams

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is interesting, I will subscribe, thanks. I often do not get on his streams, I will look in telegrams
Today Misha's game session turned out to be bad, of course. Minus nine thousand $. Although I started it with plus ten thousand dollars.:(

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As you probably already heard, Mikhal Shalamov left the pokerstars team. He worked with PokerStars for 10 years, but now he decided to change his comfort zone.
Do you think he will become an ambassador for another poker room like GGPokeroK or some other?
He works with GGpoker yet. And play highstakes cash game.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He works with GGpoker yet. And play highstakes cash game.
Yes, he recently signed a contract with them. But I think he already knew about the interest from GGpokerka in advance.:)

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
hi!
I watched his streams on poker stars, it was quite interesting. emotionally. I haven't seen it on GG yet, but I'll definitely take a look.
thank you for reminding me.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Ex-ambassador of any room sooner or later ends up on GGpoker, despite all odds. Stuff like this sort of discredits the idea of ambassadors in general for me. But maybe it works for some..

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Ex-ambassador of any room sooner or later ends up on GGpoker, despite all odds.

very funny.:)

it reminds me of a saying, I really don't understand its meaning - any car eventually becomes an Opel.