The method of attunement to the game?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I recently read that before playing poker it is advised to do an exercise to get in the mood for the game. I have a question for you: “Which of you does the exercises and which ones?” Personally, I just try to concentrate and if it works out then the game goes on, But sometimes it doesn't work out and then the game doesn't stick. Maybe there is some kind of exercise or meditation? Which method? Sincerely Sergey

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I regularly warm up before a gaming session! I don’t do anything hard - usually it’s a physical warm-up for about 15 minutes and then 20-30 minutes of reviewing past controversial hands! And no secret meditation for good luck! Maybe someone has something else? I would love to listen!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to concentrate and prepare myself before the start of the game. I watch strategic videos. when I have no morals and want to eliminate all my negative thoughts. I repeat the same sentence for several minutes like for example (I am happy).

D

Devspuch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look before playing poker watch different video at YouTube with a poker game. Drinking a cup of tea. Between breaks I wash my face with cold water. Sometimes something have a snack :icon_rabb

Top 10 Games