RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To Ryan:Q: How come you decided to play PLO on wsop which you won in 2016. I figured that you NLH player only. And, thanks for your AMA on the forum. Cheers!

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ryan Laplante
In the so polimic hand that you shared on the twitter off the WSOP.com were you had a full off Ks full off As:
Q: Why you didnt 5bet shove preflop?
Q:You say at that time that it was an unknown, wish rangue did you asing him in that hand? or you though he just 4bet you AA?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ryan Laplante
Q: What is the biggest challenge of your life?
Q: If you didn't need to sleep, eat/drink, breathe or have sex, what would you do with the extra time?
Q: What memory would you erase if you could?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry - this was a quick one - he is already being interviewed. :(

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sorry - this was a quick one - he is already being interviewed. :(

If it is possible to stipulate a deadline (example: 8 hours) the next time to send the questions i thank you, because this is the second time this has happened.

Thanks!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is possible to stipulate a deadline (example: 8 hours) the next time to send the questions i thank you, because this is the second time this has happened.

Thanks!

I have no control over when the interviews take place and we don't always know when they will be. In both cases they happened last minute with no warning. These things will happen. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need questions for Jared Tendler - you only have 2 days to get them in!

G

gio1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recommendation for a newbie

A professional who could recommend to a newbie regarding the first thing he has to do to learn to play poker?

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jared Tendler
I have detected several weeknesses in my mental game,although i have impruve a lot(i no longuer break things) i still need to improve a lot.
Q: This one is the biguer league no mather wath i try i dont have discipline, and this come from the time i was a student in college,wath can i do to impruve this ?
Q:Wath can i do to avoid tilt, im able to identify when im guetting tilted but cant handle it?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Jared Tendler
Q: What was the most surreal thing they have ever invented about you?
Q: What last words would you like to share at the end of your existence?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Jared:
Q: What has been the most difficult thing you have had to deal with in your coaching career?
Q: Who are more challenging people to coach - pro athletes or poker players
Q: What do you recommend for amateur poker players to focus on to gain success
Q: How good of a poker player are you?

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To Jared:
Q: Did you ever coach chess players? What are the most crucial their mental leaks?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are all caught up for now - will let you guys know when the next person is booked!

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really enjoying the podcast so far. One of the I miss about working in the office is listening to podcasts during my 45-minute commute.

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A bit embarrassed to admit it, but this week I listened to our podcast for the first time. I heard the latest one with Ryan Laplante and also the one with Norman Chad. It's really good!

Robbie is an excellent host. Have we ever done an AMA with Robbie? If not, can we?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A bit embarrassed to admit it, but this week I listened to our podcast for the first time. I heard the latest one with Ryan Laplante and also the one with Norman Chad. It's really good!

Robbie is an excellent host. Have we ever done an AMA with Robbie? If not, can we?

I can talk to him about it! :)

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 2 questions for Scott Blumstein. You entered the final table as the chip leader and defeated Dan Ott in the 246th hand and 65th hand one-on-one, when your A ♥ 2 ♦ beat Ott's A ♦ 8 ♦ with a deuce on the river. 1 - Is card 2 now your mascot? 2 - Has your dream of going back to school come true?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are all caught up for now - will let you guys know when the next person is booked!

I have 2 questions for Scott Blumstein. You entered the final table as the chip leader and defeated Dan Ott in the 246th hand and 65th hand one-on-one, when your A ♥ 2 ♦ beat Ott's A ♦ 8 ♦ with a deuce on the river. 1 - Is card 2 now your mascot? 2 - Has your dream of going back to school come true?

See above.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ari Engel

Submit your questions for Ari Engel! Get them in before Monday! :)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ari Engel
Q: If you didn't need to sleep, eat/drink, breathe or have sex, what would you do with the extra time?
Q: What memory would you erase if you could?
Q: What is the biggest challenge of your life?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Ari:
Q: You have had 2 massive cashes at the Aussie Millions in '16 and the WSOP in '19 - of those two, which one was tougher to win?
Q: You have played poker all over the world - where has been the most memorable place you have travelled to for poker?
Q: Considering your birthplace and the number of great canadian poker players out there, you have very few big cashes on your Hendon Mob in canada. Why do you think poker has not taken on more of a profile in the Great White North?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need questions for Barry Carter - his interview is currently scheduled for Monday but as always that could change.

We also need questions for Linda Johnson - who interview is not scheduled but likely to happen some time next week. (That could also change).

Let's go!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Barry Carter
Q: What would be your first choice if you were president?
Q: Would you have a bunker to hide under the ground and avoid worrying about what's going on outside? Comment your choice.
Q: If you could invent something, what would it be?

Linda Johnson
Q: Which law would you change if you could?
Q: What historical event would you like to have witnessed?
Q: What's your worst habit?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For Barry -

Who is your hero? (poker or otherwise)
What would you consider your favourite thing in poker?
What is your proudest accomplishment?
Other than yourself, who is your favourite author?

For Linda -

When was the moment in your life you could actually say, poker was your job?
Out of all the awards and accolades you have received, which one is most coveted?

If you were stranded on an island with any person in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
And what 3 items would you take with you if you were deserted with that person. :)
What's your favourite movie?