Maximum number of simultaneous wins in a poker tournament

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has not had the fortune of having simultaneous profits without even having High cards (Aces, Kings). How many simultaneous victories in ALL IN mode did you manage to achieve?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never been interested in such things. Maybe I didn't have allins at the same time in several tournaments without a map.
The largest number of tournaments I played was no more than 17, and I simply did not have time to count how many allins were happening at the same time.
Now I play no more than 4-5 tournaments at the same time and it is very rare for allins to happen simultaneously. And for statistics, this is very little.
But I am interested in what advantage this knowledge will give me.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not have such statistics. There are different days and different results. My biggest win was about $ 120.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have such statistics. There are different days and different results. My biggest win was about $ 120.

Of course, such statistics will not be kept, especially if a person plays for a long time. Moreover, it is not clear why this should be considered.

Daniel_Mahcado

Daniel_Mahcado

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont Like All In Pre Flop

I never took that into account because it must be very difficult for you to have countless good hands in simultaneous games to give several all ins.

Especially since I'm not very adept at moving all-in just because I have AA, AK, KK, AQ, QQ, JJ.
Sure, we make bets to eliminate weaker hands and possible games that come against your hand, but going all-in just because you have a high hand is not something I usually do.

I usually take this step when I don't have enough chips to build a good pre-flop and post-flop raises strategy. Then we have to go from everything to everything or nothing.
Even so, these are not numbers that I keep as statistics.

But how much I won with a hand of everything in a cash game was $ 25.

Graciously,

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has not had the fortune of having simultaneous profits without even having High cards (Aces, Kings). How many simultaneous victories in ALL IN mode did you manage to achieve?

Um, one? Not sure what you mean; but it is not possible to win more than once simultaneously