Many hours played affect your game?

N

nafanyalg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play quite a long time. But still I do not have the patience in the game, do not know how to deal with it.
And in general pleased at his game, but it is necessary to strive for more.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play a little and win, you can play rush hour and not win, it all depends on the skill and what card comes

N

Neboja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play so much you will be tired

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's one of the worst things, I think

Personally, after 3 hours and something of playing my judgment is severely affected, that's always the point where I shove a marginal hand or do some other stupid thing and destroy all the work done on the past hours.

It's really important to build some mental strenght if you are playing long tournaments and learning the ideal moment to stop if you are not commited to a tourney.

Zacccpanec

Zacccpanec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I sit down to play SNG tournaments it is usually 4 hours, and if MTT can last for 8-9 hours, but worth it )))

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At night it is very difficult to play! I do not have enough stamina for a long time to play very sleepy

efgen

efgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not much difference. If I do not want to sleep, I play confidently.

AlexN134

AlexN134

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments when I feel that there comes fatigue, during a break in doing physical exercise at high speed, very helpful to clarify thoughts

J

julianz0r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think after midnight is more difficult because one is more mentally exhausted and more if you have been working all day, and even played between 7pm and 10pm and me went very well ...

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the personality and mental power plays a big role after your physical part strarts to want his break. The fatigue will even confuses your thoughts and thats bad cause you have to think clearly what to decide.
Probably most of us could overcome the fatigue, just by ignoring the side factors and focusing into the game. No metter what are the factors physical or psychical the brain could do alot of things, thats why i said about the personality and mental power at the beginning.
Your brain could do alot of stuff, just it has to be forced to do it. Its not that hard to ignore the things that affects your long time play and continue giving your best.

attila87

attila87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think affected. Because if you lose power and I want to win back hung up on ... more

S

Skillet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My sleep schedule definitely effects how I play, and I believe it is tougher to play online later in the evening, the competition during the day is not always as tough. (Most of us still hump real jobs as well) I'd rather play a day tourney.

A

AsusTeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first, when I started in poker, I remember that is many hours playing, and I realized that much hindered my performance today dedicate 8 to 10 hrs for poker, sandwiched between games and studies ...

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you long to play the brain ceases to perceive much that you become fixated on one and can you lose with such a load

Top 10 Games