Man or Woman ?

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whom would you choose your opponent?Some people claim that it is better to play poker with men, some say that with women. Do you like to play more with men or women?
Is your game different when you are left face to face at the table with the opposite sex. :fight:
What do you think about it?

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not discriminate! I play no favorites. If you are a man or a woman. You will get the same treatment from me. Aggression and a lot of it! Stacking chips is my focus and whoever the opponent is is not a factor (unless you are a professional :))

A

Adr0it

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its more a psychological thing for me. i do try to keep focus on my cards and betting patterns, but sometimes if i know a female player is betting , her chances of bluffing are less in my eyes

J

jmac4909

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly online so it makes no difference to me what gender im playing against. I don't play any different against man or woman

K

KevinLee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All things being equal I'd rather play against a man. A competent woman that takes advantages of the generalizations ascribed to them by most players is difficult. The way to deal with this is to quickly recognize if she is competent or not. If she is competent then throw out all generalizations as it relates to woman poker players.

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no difference - all rivals need to be respected

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on guys it’s 2018, does anyone really care if they’re playing against a man or woman.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO Women tilt more while men are less better readers. I prefer playing some ladies events as the competition tends to be soft.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think at the professional level, women have no chance.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter to me if it is a man or a woman sitting across the table as long as they are a fish.

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not much difference, we are all human and prone to emotions, so sooner or later make mistakes !!! And it should be used, and ksli game live, women lose even pleasant...

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
there don't seem to be too many successful female players around so I guess our odds are better against the fairer sex

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Men often underestimate women at the poker table. They believe that a woman is not able to bluff, indecisive, weak and emotional. And a wise woman will not apply it for use as, according to the woman, hardier, better analyze the details and do not hurry with conclusions, guided by long-term prospects and can wait for the moment. In addition, they have two trump cards in his pocket: intuition and appeal. Person is difficult to focus on the game, when a pretty girl sitting. So I would prefer to play against men.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really don't care either way, it is a non-issue. These are not something I would spend any time on when evaluating an opponent. Goes right along with where someone is from.

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no preference, but it must be nice to play at a table with many women.

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know why but I'll feel more comfortable playing against a man...

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not care with whom i play, simply all i want it is fun and goot time to spend.

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me there is no difference by gender. Across from me sits a poker player. I know that.

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you play simple tournaments there is no difference, but when I played women's tournaments where there are only women against you, oh, it's just a horror there for superaggression.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't care if the oponnent it's a man or woman, the both can think, so I don't see difference

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your Question is semi confusing as to whether you are speaking in live games or online games.

The second portion of your question is more specific, since it does state face to face.

So I guess what I will take from your question is that you want to know in both of these situations, since I have no other details to act upon.

My answer is uncomplicated; I treat each opponent that I play with equal consideration when attempting to take all their chips, I play no favorites.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fff

Some times when you are a woman ....a lot of people think you are nutts player....playing only AA or KK .You can gain advanage of this way of thinking.

MIljanho

MIljanho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good player is simply good regardless of gender.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I like to play against the two do not see much difference between both sex.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care. Man or woman; I will take your money!!:p:icon_king:icon_king