Maintain Your Bankroll or Withdraw?

D

DerlyGR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I win a tournament, for example, what should I do? withdraw the money earned or leave it and increase the banking? What would you do or what do you do?

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That will depend on your vision about the game, if you only play poker for fun or as a business or a way to earn some extra money, if you want to dedicate 100% to poker your bankroll is the most important thing accompanied by discipline.

Regarding your question, of course, you should increase your bankroll to be able to play more with a greater volume of play and be able to endure bad spells a little longer or perhaps if you want to level up and you need to repower your bankroll.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i set a max limit where i will withdraw, lets say i reach 500, then i will withdraw half.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first goal is to increase the bankroll, so you can play comfortably (maybe bigger) tournaments on regular basis. You won once now, so you can win again, no?
For sure, if it is a really big win, you should withdraw the most and leave enough for playing more.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I usually leave all winninngs until Christmas. Depending on how much and what site, I may use some of those funds.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their own opinion on winning and whether or not they continue to play higher stakes or not. If you are playing for fun then I cash out 75% of my poker winnings leaving 25% of it to continue playing it. If I'm taking the game more seriously, I would try to increase my winnings to the next level of stake and make sure I keep to my bankroll management intact.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The most important thing is that after the withdrawal of funds you should feel comfortable in the game with the part of bankroll.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Keep a part in the site for play and withdraw the rest, if it is a price woth to take them.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I win a tournament, for example, what should I do? withdraw the money earned or leave it and increase the banking? What would you do or what do you do?
I would withdraw half of the funds, and leave the rest. But it depends on how much you still win.:rolleyes:

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management