Chips
all my cards are either very lucky or very unlucky. hope that helps... lol

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My lucky Cards are JJ. And of course AA :))

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have a "lucky" hand that I like to play. I feel getting attached to a hand for any reason causes you to play in a way that is different from how you would if you were simply judging the hand on the situation at that time. This generally leads to loss of value in the long run.

V

Vzlafree

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Q♤ A♤
Q◇ A◇
in that order. generally 90% do not lose my hand

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, i can't belive that. I think it's your personally awareness. Do you have a Poker Tracker or similar Software to confirm your thesis? On long term AA and KK are going to win more often then pocket nines. That's mathemtics of poker and would be a miracle, if it doesn't act on you. Another reason could be, that you haven't played enough hands yet. Because the variance declines on long term. Furthermore GL at the tables. :)

Additional to my first answer, it's dangerous to belive in specific cards. Specifically in difficult spots your faith in pocket nines could go massively wrong and you could persuade yourself to make a call, that you shouldn't do.

I also have a couple of lucky cards. This is an 89 of the same suit. Often I'm gonna call AA or KK, and I got lucky.:D

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, i can't belive that. I think it's your personally awareness. Do you have a Poker Tracker or similar Software to confirm your thesis? On long term AA and KK are going to win more often then pocket nines. That's mathemtics of poker and would be a miracle, if it doesn't act on you. Another reason could be, that you haven't played enough hands yet. Because the variance declines on long term. Furthermore GL at the tables. :)

Additional to my first answer, it's dangerous to belive in specific cards. Specifically in difficult spots your faith in pocket nines could go massively wrong and you could persuade yourself to make a call, that you shouldn't do.

The guy knows what's he talking about!

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I also have a couple of lucky cards. This is an 89 of the same suit. Often I'm gonna call AA or KK, and I got lucky.:D

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe each of us has lucky cards.Maybe someone won't admit it, but I believe so. My lucky cards are 10 and 2.But that doesn't mean I always win with them. :)

J

joshua360

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite hand

My favorite hand is any hand that adds chips to my stack.

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many different experiences and oppinions. Beauty of this game ��

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have no lucky cards, but I like it when I drop QQ, it went well with that hand

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not lucky cards for me at all, only unlucky ones :(

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
push today in the top 1 of the tournament. my AQ is suited, the weak player has something like k10 and he also pushes. Top A6. the flop opens an ace ... river 6. I sharply thought about luck and of course I realized that it had nothing to do with it)). p.s. the final was not far

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm lucky cards, it's easy to say pocket aces or kings, but I think for me it's a J 10 in any suit :) :D:p wheh u see that on flop, and iam in hand, geeet away :p

M

mrcool36

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have before try with AA against KK where KK go all in and I lose with a hard AA

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wish I had some cards that I considered Lucky Hole Cards. I have so many not so lucky hole cards, I'm not even sure how much I believe in luck let alone having lucky hole cards.

Each His/Her own and may your luck hold.....

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lucky cards

I like the middle suited connectors because they are disguised when you hit your hand most people dont put you on the cards and then you get paid. whether it be two pair three of a kind or straight or flush they tend to work the best so I find I play those hands alot more often than any other. I think High pairs are overrated and often get overplayed.