Loved the CC podcast Helmuth interview.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanted to say that I loved the Helmuth interview on CC podcast. Check it out if you haven't already. Good stuff.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanted to say that I loved the Helmuth interview on CC podcast. Check it out if you haven't already. Good stuff.
I just started the podcast and going through the series, excited to listen to it soon!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Couldn't agree more!

I've really enjoyed every episode but today stands out for me because Phil is just such a huge name in poker and has always been one of my favourite players.

Well done Robbie & cardschat podcast, great stuff!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finished listening to the podcast. I liked it. I might consider following more of the podcasts with others as well. Thanks for sharing :)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have some time at work to listen to this over the weekend, what were some of your favorite points/topics on the podcast?
Thanks!

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have some time at work to listen to this over the weekend, what were some of your favorite points/topics on the podcast?
Thanks!
Phil H. Is a great story teller. He tells a few good ones including the first game of poker he ever played. Some CC members also had questions answered that they'd posted. Just to name a few things to check out.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This interview is amazing on a lot of levels, I had an initial reply..but not really at a point/skill set to make any kind of review about it! It really needs a listen by everyone that loves poker!

I think the biggest point I want to reflect on he said and in my view as well is that, perseverance pays off, and I whole heartedly believe that!

I have quite a few points I would talk about that I agree with/want to discuss but that is not for here in this post! :)

Really is a fantastic interview, and if you enjoy poker you have to be crazy not to check it out.

Last edited: