Lot time eating!🐖

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lot a time when I’m playing I’m either getting my food ready to eat or eating and some time I’m drinking 🍷 too! I hope I don’t get to fat ha ha 🤔😉

B

bj999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep

I like eating to. Sitting in front of a computer isn't much exercise. So plan a exercise time.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyway you have to eat sometime

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Sometimes i eat during my game, but not too much, just the regular meals.Drinking is bad for your game my friend, but good for your opponents :-D

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually prefer fruit, yogurt, ice cream, or coffee with cookies during the game. And thanks to daily physical work I do not gain weight.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i eat often after the poker .....its just by respect for my girlfriend or my child.....

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never have eating much during tournaments, most often try to reduce distractions and non poker related multi tasking. This tends to keep focus on the moment and allows one to make less mistakes during play.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I eat a lot, I feel a bit asleep so I don't often eat when I am playing. If I feel very hungry, I will eat some fruit or a small cake.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, our body is designed in such a way that it needs food, but do not forget to do physical exercises sometimes in breaks to compensate for a sedentary lifestyle and eating food!!!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, it also often happens to me that during the game I either cook or eat)). By the way, this is very disturbing and concentration is lost. I don't think you'll get fat from homemade food. All health.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Unfortunately, it also often happens to me that during the game I either cook or eat)). By the way, this is very disturbing and concentration is lost. I don't think you'll get fat from homemade food. All health.
Funny you say that.
I find I play better poker when I am distracted by something else (or playing multiple tables). I think I suffer from a desire to play, and if the cards aren't there, I ,might look for an excuse to play anyway. SO...if I occupy myself with something else, I often last much longer/get better paid.
Cheers,
JT

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont eat when I play poker I drink only some kind of water ,mineral water of juicy because I dont want to become drunk or I dont want to eat something or drink what will force me to go to bathroom each second because I eated or drinked too much or something wrong.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well, after playing time in front of the computer, try to have a controlled movement time, at least 30 minutes:)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also like to eat during the game. I usually prefer food that is prepared quickly. Sometimes during a break I have time to quickly make myself some sandwiches and tea.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lot a time when I’m playing I’m either getting my food ready to eat or eating and some time I’m drinking 🍷 too! I hope I don’t get to fat ha ha 🤔😉
So can we say that Poker is an excellent accompaniment to meals? :D

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you cook food one day and eat it the next day, you will definitely not become fat.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eat you will have to eat. If you have binge eating then it would be another story.
Try some lighter foods so it doesn't hurt you too much.
Drinking and poker is a dangerous outcome, it can impair your thinking when grinding.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to drink mineral water without gas during the game, it refreshes and cleanses at the same time.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's probably not very good. After all, during the game you concentrate your attention on the game, and how much you eat at this time does not attract attention. You can really get better, you will notice this when you do not fit into a chair at the gaming table )))

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
time for food during the game

I spend no more time on food during the game than outside the game!!))

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just have healthy snacks and drinks that are good fuel for the Brain. If I need i meal i take a break and get away from the table when the tourney breaks etc. By healthy i mean fruits veggies nuts legumes and drinks low in sugar.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Coffee and sweets are my favorite food while playing poker. Sometimes I like beer with snacks, sometimes fruit, maybe my choice also depends on my mood.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love sandwiches. I also love coffee and cookies. I can eat all the time, even at night. My body positioned itself well. I have no weight gain due to the characteristics of the body. Although I really want to gain 10 kilograms.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm already the opposite I get an anxiety attack instead of eating I always smoke in the intervals of the tournaments because of the game, I think I should do a treatment for this to pass!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it doesn't look like it, but the game requires a big energy load. Playing hungry is the same as playing on tilt