19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Losing poker makes us stronger and gives us hope to win a prestigious tournament.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you lose at poker, it's a good idea to take a longer break to put your mind in order.
After returning, you are definitely more focused.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Losing in poker makes me angry, that's what I know for sure!

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing in poker also makes you poorer :(

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
CLEAR LOSING YOU REALIZE THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE IF YOU STUDY THE WAY YOU LOST YOU WILL REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE AND TRY NOT TO MAKE THEM AGAIN :D

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if you lose a lot in poker, it will not make you stronger. It will be correct to draw conclusions immediately after small losses.

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am totally this Opinium, i See the Difference between my beginner I who always was angry on every bad beat and always tiltet and my I yet, im much much more emotionally stable and Poker made me to a Person, who does Sport, Lifes healthy and to a very New and better person, poker learned me me more Discipline and emitionally stabibility, than the millitary couldnt do half as fast! Thats my opinium ;)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how you take on loosing. If you use it as motivation to learn more and correct your mistakes and you are fully aware that due to variance everybody looses sometimes even when you play correct - then ok. You have correct attitude. If loosing causes tilt for you and you start blaming everybody else for the failures - well this is not good at all for your game.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
losing in poker makes us stronger
When on a bad losing streak I just watch motivation clips similar to this try to stay optimistic and keep going even if have 0 balance available and you have to fight in a 150-200 freerolls a week stay focused on the big picture.:)

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Certainly. It is often necessary to lose to know what and where we went wrong so that next time, we will not make these same mistakes, but different mistakes, so that we can always learn and evolve each day

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have a different opinion about this. I think that the analysis of mistakes and the improvement of our skills make us stronger. I do not think I will become stronger if, for example, I lose my bankroll. :)

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this is true, then I am now Super Man Poker because I lose more than I win, or winning is almost absent despite the strength of hands

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
makes us tilted playing on revenge range eventually you know what happen next

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it’s all for people to both lose and win.:D:D

ObiwanJ

ObiwanJ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
loosing in poker only makes you stronger if you choose to use it as motivation to learn more and address your leaks. I view it as, every lesson has a cost.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing does not make me stronger, but winning a certain amount makes me stronger, and if you lose all the time, especially with a strong card, it brings uncertainty in the game.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only if you identify, correct, and execute properly the next time. Many cannot even identify where they went wrong or where they could have made a better decision and no amount of losing will help these types.