Looking for Video/Audio Chat Poker Platform (Quarantine Homegames)

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this a thing? Something that lets you have a chat with friends while playing a casual online and enjoying some beers in the process? Like some kind of poker skype or something?

I'm surprised this is so hard to find.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play home game for example in pokerstars and use separate application like zoom for the video conference part.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play home game for example in pokerstars and use separate application like zoom for the video conference part.

Thanks for the suggestions. It would be hard to get some of my friends to download a poker client just for this though :(. I really wanted to do PS home-games but most of my friends haven't been keen on downloading it in the past.

So I found a super simple browser only solution that requires no downloads for anyone looking to do this

https://blockchain.poker/

This lets you create private sit and go's and gives you free satoshis whenever you run out of crypto so you can just buy in as much as you want. Totally anonymous with no email required and account creation is as simple as humanly possible. Turn timer is quite flexible too.

This combined with google hangouts works great (zoom has a time limit), google hangouts as an extension in chrome means everybody can do everything from their browser :)

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games