Looking For Support to Make a Living at Home!

P

pokerfishnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, dear pokernauts!

I come to you with the hope that you can offer some support in a great endevour I have in front of me.

So lets go straight at it.
I live in a country where poker online as to much strict laws not allowing me to play in the sites that offer better deals and with a good enough player pool. So for what I know I have two options: leave my country or use a vpn. I searched a lot about the use of vpn for poker online and i didnt found something that really assured that it was safe so i started to look for countries where i could move to. The thing is that i have 2 little children and of course i dont want to leave them even if it is "only" for 2 years, that is the maximum i think i would stay abroad.

Given this, I want to give it a try again to the use of vpn or something else that works to be able to stay in my country close to my children.

So, can you give me some kind of support about this. Telling me trough here or personal message what you know through experience that works or doesnt work?

If you know something or someone that can give some support on this, please let me know. I can even offer you some percentage of my winnings for a while as a sign of gratitude.

Thanks in advance! ;)

P

pokerfishnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
(this post is just for the "instant email notification" that i forgot to put in the original post)

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, dear pokernauts!

I come to you with the hope that you can offer some support in a great endevour I have in front of me.

So lets go straight at it.
I live in a country where poker online as to much strict laws not allowing me to play in the sites that offer better deals and with a good enough player pool. So for what I know I have two options: leave my country or use a vpn. I searched a lot about the use of vpn for poker online and i didnt found something that really assured that it was safe so i started to look for countries where i could move to. The thing is that i have 2 little children and of course i dont want to leave them even if it is "only" for 2 years, that is the maximum i think i would stay abroad.

Given this, I want to give it a try again to the use of vpn or something else that works to be able to stay in my country close to my children.

So, can you give me some kind of support about this. Telling me trough here or personal message what you know through experience that works or doesnt work?

If you know something or someone that can give some support on this, please let me know. I can even offer you some percentage of my winnings for a while as a sign of gratitude.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Look at all my idols of poker in the Brazilian senario makes clear to those who follow them, Did not give the shot in the dark, they know several that if the scratch so without base, without holding of bankroll, and become bankrupt frustrated in life and everything. Andre Akkari, for example, had his fixed-income business, and in the evenings he played poker online, and when he saw that on-line at night it was almost the same as his salary from work he had left work, to poker! He has an absurd bankroll control, never played and tells him that he will never play $ 100,000 buy-in tournaments, I believe the most expensive buy-in he paid with $ 40,000, he even has the technique and game to play. play those of 100 thousand dollars more that compromises his bankroll .. he sees poker as an investment company ..

Finally several, several that I know and I follow the instagran Facebook, they say that does not fall out of mind so in the poker world he is gruel and ungrateful, if you have no basis to endure failure and right.
The Mojave even though it is sponsored by pokerstars, he talks to me in the instgran several times (he talks to anyone is just call him in private that he responds to), he had a sad season there in Las Vegas this year, had a bubble bad for large ITM .. prejuiço that counted of more than 350 thousand dollars in a month.
Okay Ok I'm talking about professional sponsored players, more if they live literally for this they need to be at the top among the best ever to continue the sponsorship has its bad months, imagine who is starting now, and does not have 1 million dollars of bankroll to hold months bounty !!
My advice is to do some planning, which tournaments I'm going to play online or live, spent on rent, food, personal expenses, put it all on paper, create a plan about it all of how much you need to enter this world .. Now one thing is for sure you can not let anything affect today in this new project of life, because playing poker thinking about the bills to pay, the children, the woman, the problems of life is not very good.

My best tip for you, is to talk to someone who already is professional (poker professionals are those who pay all your house bills and poker profit expenses) they are the right people to give you the right path of this world of poker.

P

pokerfishnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply.
Its kind of related with what i shared but not quite.
I have a nice managment of bankroll by now and my focus is in cash games, the thing is that i need to have a larger pool than i have available (since i can only play in pokerstars with a restrict domain, player pool only from my country) and i could use more rakeback (wich other servers offer) since its more profitable to play with volume instead of just lookning for the best winrate possible=playing less hands=winning less rakeback=winning less money after all.
So, for this i need to leave my country what i really dont want to or i find a way to play in my country with a vpn or something else.
Its in this matter that i am looking for support. The first post is quite clear i think.

Organize a Home Poker Game