Looking for new TV poker show

M

mrT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys ,maybe 1 of you knows
i am looking for a new tv poker show,i the past i loved high stakes poker,poker after dark and big game stuff like that
now i looked at triton love that too but maybe you guys know some more prefer with some big names in it and prefer high stakes
thx in advance

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you subscribed to Poker Go? They've rebooted Poker After Dark and have other things, including Poker Masters and Super High Roller Bowl.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
European Poker Tour is always on air, and you can watch back sunday million's final tables. Also so many twitch and youtube accounts show you live actions, but I have to admit that Poker After Dark is a very cool one. :D

J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For cash games I would recommend PokerGo Poker After Dark, or Live at the Bike livestreams which you can find on their respective websites.
Both platforms require a subscription but Live at the Bike can give you a free week, they claim. I have only watched their livestreams on Youtube as they happen, because afterwards you can only watch these livestreams on their website.
partypoker Live seems to have some nice cash games on Youtube.

If you're looking for tournament content, you don't want to miss pokerstars PCA's or EPTs. I would also recommend some old Aussie Million's, like 2007 (they also seem to have big cash games.)
PokerGo have all wsop events and Super High Roller Bowl.
A must watch is the Triton Million London which happened last summer. You can find this one on their website only as they removed it from Youtube and Twitch.

Last edited: