Look at it this way...

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're the flop. Hand after hand you want excitement, you put out 3 cards you know will hit your favorite player, but in your excitement you forgot to notice he folded preflop.:(

You do this hand after hand, and he folds preflop hand after hand. This is boring you say to your own ragged self "floppy self, this is boring, pick another favorite". You do, he doesn't fold, he excites you, and since the flop is always an action junkie, you do it again, and again. :D

Your juices are flowing, the fevered pitch is high, when you notice your original favorite (the bore) has stopped folding preflop. You decide to give him another chance, you arrange with the dealer in the clouds to give the guy 66. He plays it soo0 milktoast passive, you flop him a boat. AA6 2 suited. You figure your guy will stand up and fight. Some donk from Yonkers bets big, and your guy knows he has the 3rd ace. Since you and the foggy dealer are only mildly friendly, you have no idea what the big better has. You want your guy to take this pot, so you ask for a deuce and get it. Big bettor slows down, your guy finally stands up for himself, and you deliver a three, suited for the flush. Big bettor bets big, Your guy sees flush, and jams it (finally!) Big bettor makes sure all the chips are in the pot, and then shows A2. You killed your guy!:(

Moral of this fantasy?

- Life ain't easy for a flop,
Half the folks are just out to shop
When you plan where to drop
One folds and the card hops
Always giving villain the chops.:eek::joyman:

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess this is a very interesting way to lok at this....if you thought of this yourself dj nice job...but i understand whats going on in the story to see the moral

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I did think it up on my own. Boredom does very strange things to the human mind.:confused::smile:

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's some very interesting insight into your subconcious.... that i really didn't need to know. (lol)