Longest session

F

FadedFamous

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone comment there longest poker session ever, personally i once play a tournament for about 15 hours straight!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Everyone comment there longest poker session ever, personally i once play a tournament for about 15 hours straight!
Wow...you must have been exhausted. :)

Longest I've ever played live, and I'm pretty sure online too, would be somewhere between 5.5 and 6 hours. My live poker tourneys have all been low entry fees of $100 or less

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The longest I have ever played, and I only play online, was 14 hours when I ended up 3rd in a tourney on Cake Poker, for my biggest ever cash which was $800.
These days, getting on a bit, I find that after a couple of hours I start to feel tired and my brain goes all fuzzy, even fuzzier than normal.
I love tourneys but they go on too long for me so these days I stick to sit and gos and cash games.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably like 8 or 9 hours. Didn't played well in them and actually lost money but I kept playing because there was nothing else to do.

ScottPiligrimm

ScottPiligrimm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, as far as I remember, my longest session was lasting for 4 hours

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
still waiting to hit that big tourney

I have yet to surpass 8 hrs. of game play, my aim is to be able to play and be top contender in big tourneys like the Sunday Million, SCOOP, WCOOP, Stadium Series etc. and get to the final table :angel::D:p:icon_sant:cool:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My longest session was around 16 hours a long time ago when I was having a really good run in cash games tables.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine usually never exceeds 6 hours, in case of going far in some tournament I usually only have the attention in that tournament because it is already out of the others so it does not affect me much that the time is extended ,,, the time that more last i think it was years ago in a poker tournament at pokerstars it was like 11 hours:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend the afternoons playing, but depending on the game, I can get in at night:D

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have yet to surpass 8 hrs. of game play, my aim is to be able to play and be top contender in big tourneys like the Sunday Million, SCOOP, WCOOP, Stadium Series etc. and get to the final table :angel::D:p:icon_sant:cool:
I think I can handle playing them, the problem is the money!:D:D:D:D

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One day, I played in a tournament for about 10 hours. It was my longest tournament, after which I really felt very tired. Now, I usually play no longer than 4 hours.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing an online tournament reaching the final table, the longest duration has been almost 8 hours playing a single round. A long time ago in my beginnings I played online poker sessions for around 10 hours playing poker in various multi-table tournaments, but I would stop very tired and stop doing it, at that time the longest was 14 hours I remember sitting in the morning and I stood up in the middle of the night tired and with a headache and I didn't try anymore. now I only play 4-6 hours depending on how I go through the game session.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My longest session was 6 hours, really one is very tired!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
My longest session lasted about 8 hours. That was about two years ago, in a PokerStars tournament. I was very tired and realized that endurance in poker is also a very important factor.
Good luck.

HolePairs

HolePairs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my longest online session was 10 hours of cash
my longest live session 14 hours, the body gets tired AF after 10 hours lol
lately i havent gone longer than 7 to 8 hours.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 to 7 hours, and then you play for vice. Not with the head.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
12 hours once online in a big stars tourney, then back for day 2 for 4 more hours.
Live poker at my club somewhere between 10 to 12 hours

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha my session lasted a maximum of 3 hours, but it long for me

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I played almost without a break for 26 hours. But then I rested for 3 days. I don't play like that now, it doesn't make sense.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I avoid playing for long sessions. the ideal for me is a game that lasts 5 hours or 6 hours at most.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hello.
I usually play poker 4 hours a day, but once, my longest session lasted about 10 hours.