Loans For Poker

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People who borrow money to play poker are the worst form of humanity. In my not-so-humble opinion, obviously.

If you don't have sufficient funds, you shouldn't be playing a "skill game" which has a rather large gambling element involved.

Some players have gone thru their entire poker careers owing people money, very famous names which I won't bother to list except for one because he is dead - Paul "Eskimo" Clark, who was legendary for somehow always finding a person to borrow money off of, even tho he had the reputation for rarely being able to pay back. And I'm not trying to be mean, Eskimo had a skill and he always found a way to use it. May God bless his soul. :)

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I was in a whatsapp group and usually they lent me or lent me small amounts of 10 dollars, but we always put loans to me 10 and I return 12 things like that and we were generally responsible, we paid it in a week at most

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
and a very complicated topic, more I confess that I would like to have some 4 trusted friends that when one broke the others would help, but I never found any imagines 4.

A

Antonio2234

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Respect

I always lend money to other players when they need to,I to be very attentive when they call me to this end, or they send me messages, I like to help,but in many cases after receiving the money, they forget that it was only a loan
I consider helping, but I have many friends who ask me for help, I'm sure that those I have helped will return my money, I usually say that it's a chain, if I break a link in this chain, the flow will stop,Many tell me that money should not be lent when it will be used in games
Once, I had friends in my house, and we started playing poker, so one of them was out of money at the moment, but would like to participate, so i borrowed.
This friend ended up winning of everyone, including me, after this day I learned a lesson, we should not put another opponent on the table, when he will play with our own money
What do you think about these facts?

I usually have a book of notes
with these priorities

-he returned quickly
-took a while to return
-forgot and did not retur

after these notes follow these

- I can lend again, values up to 30us
- lend lower values up to 5us
- not allowed to loan to this player

the notes are Green, Blue and Red

Maybe I'm crazy, but it's a form of protection.:):):)

good day dear friends!
I am surprised that there is a place in poker for those who want to help players! Personally, I respect your decision and admire what you do!
Respect to you and your cause!

Personally, I play freerolls and can't afford more , since I have a family... Winning tournaments in freerolls (which is rare due to frequent moves) I try to invest in profitable tournaments where you can raise something more significant, and the crumbs that I win in the end I withdraw for the needs of the family... And it all starts from the beginning... Although I want more!!!

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What interest rate are you charging on these loans? :)

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, its better to stake someone than loaning him money , providing he is a good player. This way you will help him and possibly make money for yourself. You can set up a limit,like couple hundreds

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have actually a few times taken a loan but only when I had the money to pay back. A situation like I was out of town and didn't bring enough to cover a buy in that I wanted to get in. But I always paid back within a day or two. Now as far as loaning I have loaned friends money and not been paid back. So now it is a very very few people I would loan to.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What could be considered a humane attitude can sometimes become a big problem. I lend it only to my nephew. We help each other when needed. In particular, I don't ask anyone for anything. For this I try to keep my bankroll active, ready to place my bets and thus participate in tournaments on my own. Note the case where you lend money to your friend to play against you and lose your money to that friend. If the desire to play is so great, it would be better to play recreational. Bet beers!

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
understand and forgive

Hi Bro! You're doing the right thing. If a friend asks for help , you need to help. You can get into trouble, too. If the debtor cannot return the money, he can work out in other ways. For example, to help perform some service (if he is not a fool). And in general, the advice to everyone is to lend as much money as you can forgive and do not think about them later.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always lend money to other players when they need to.
I usually have a book of notes
Maybe I'm crazy, but it's a form of protection.:):):)

I do not undertake to condemn or defend you.
But I remembered a joke:
In a rural store, debtors are recorded in a notebook. When the store was on fire, no one tried to extinguish the fire - everyone was waiting for the same notebook to burn down. :heeeellll

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not recommend online loans, it is risky if you do not know well who you are lending money to, if you know them it is something else.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

partisan I am not to lend money it is like that later I start to lose I do not know why it will be but I prefer not to lend for poker games !!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's not a solution that should happen in poker. And the reasons are like hundreds of it

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to lend. It's easier for me to give a certain amount as a gift - for karma.

I

ireneuszmasajlo

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I lend money from Bank too play poker and..... they still looking me.

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play poker, you need to set aside that amount of money, knowing that if you lose it, it will not make you bankrupt.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have both given and leant friends money but never loaned others to play poker although only a couple of my friends play.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are not helping them .you are destroying them .I always play poker with a small amount for what I have

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it is not right to lend money to your opponents.

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lend, but only to known people ... you can not trust anyone

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Remember, always think twice about loans for poker, then You'll play with stress, and extra emotions. i think is not good, better start building bankroll grom freerols nedt sit and goes and mtt and end :d

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's nice of you I would like to have 3 friends to help each other when you need more without leaving a hole!

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lending money is a great way to find out how much your friends are worth to you or how much they perceive themselves to be worth to you, never leave yourself short