Loans For Poker

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have friends who play poker and I know them personally, I sometimes help them send money and when they raise their bankroll they return my debt and they help me too when I need to raise a bankroll it's a good way to help friends for the game in poker, and I would like to have more friends in the game
so that they helped me and I helped them!

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also give loan to people but in cents.only known poker friends.

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're a good friend, but I'll give you some advice, if you want to pester a friend, do not give him money.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're a good friend, but I'll give you some advice, if you want to pester a friend, do not give him money.

You were perfect in your placement:):):)
But it's okay, as I've been saying, it did not affect me financially, after all in all it was around 350 dollars
and let's agree that such values, do not leave anyone in bankruptcy ,, hehehe

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also give loan to people but in cents.only known poker friends.

to friends to i pay good tournament tickets of 11 dollars, 27 dollars, but these values only for friends I've known for a long time, just to help them get a good bankroll if in case reach in the money , they return me the buyn , otherwise I do not charge any of them, it's a non-profit help

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to friends to i pay good tournament tickets of 11 dollars, 27 dollars, but these values only for friends I've known for a long time, just to help them get a good bankroll if in case reach in the money , they return me the buyn , otherwise I do not charge any of them, it's a non-profit help
You are too kind. like my brother
Hard to find people like you.
Sometimes i think i should start loan website for poker players In need. Bydway i am working on it. i ll defienatly make you my partner. When its ready to launch in future.
same like you finacially it does not affect me much
Thnx to my family business :D
You are doing really good job.

Last edited:
escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool your attitude! but, you should pay attention .. many can this be taking advantage of their goodwill

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think many people dont repay when u ask them for the money back so you should only lend money to people u can trust fully and reliable people you have gotten to know over time.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lending $ online hasnt worked that great for me, I found I usually ended wasting more time than it was worth chasing people down who didnt pay. Think the ole adage is correct "neither a borrower or a lender be".

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already tried to give credits to players so that they tried to earn some money and by their own could move on
On these occasions I sent sponsorship of 0.50 1.00, 1.50, 2.20I kept watching these players when they entered the tables, was a disappointment, they played without interest and soon they were eliminated, soon after they asked for another help
I continue to help everyone with lower values,
one thing I liked to participate was here in CC, players do programming of games and put the sale, I already participated in some, I realized that everybody plays with interest, if they can not give a financial return, they return with explanations of how their game, this I call transparency.

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to give money to players if I gave them. Small money just as a gift.

When somebody lost money to me, sometimes I ask does he have money for a taxi.

Some people I borrowed money forgot me same day, act like I'm a new person for them ))

Few times tried to get money but it's harder to give money then to take (

trying to be nice...

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you can't afford to play - then play with free chips /play money , I would never ask anyone for cash to play
That is just using people !

T

TheDude1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They won't forget it's a loan if you attached an interest rate to it.

I

Iascaire

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lending money

If you lend out money , consider it money spent.
regardless of who you lent it too,

If you can not afford to go without the money, do not lend.

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a wise man once said: "Lending money, be ready to say them: goodbye"

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They won't forget it's a loan if you attached an interest rate to it.
Adding interest will make no difference - you will still need to chase them for the payment - good luck with getting repaid , and if anyone is sympathetic enough to keep "giving " money to other players , then they better never expect it back. The only way anyone should play for cash is if they have $100 or more they can afford to flush down the toilet .... as whether or not anyone wants to admit - it is more luck then skill when playing poker or any other game of "chance"
Anyone who manages to get money from other players , is using the system and praying on people who care. ( they are everywhere)

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked this part of the story when you were beaten, and it's unclear why you are unhappy, because the money was returned to you, and the game took place

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not lend money to anyone for the purpose of playing against.
How will I lend money to a person, and will he use that money to earn mine?
This is not logical.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a member of a few poker forums/Facebook groups and I see so many loans being defaulted on. Unfortunately, many scammers have ruined the prospect of me loaning again. I was among many that were defrauded by a player who traded paypal for ACR funds. Got me for a few hundred. In total he made off with thousands. Many victims. Since then I'm soured on the idea of loaning.

J

jaso_orni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No loans

you shouldn't loan any money to any body they'll end up loosing all and come back for more cause they won't take care of it cause it's not their money, let them put their money and they'll start winning

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only borrow money for one poker player. And this money is not for poker. He lives in another city, and I have never seen him. But thanks to him I learned about many good tournaments in which I won good money. And who plays well, they always have money. For a bad player, other people's money will not help.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont lend money to the other online players....