Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you trust a poker player on this one?
Especially the one that hot. Especially after she turns on her innocent poker face.
Man that one was brutal.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol she totally did put on an innocent face eh, ice cold! She's a pro poker player though, no surprise here!

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol she totally did put on an innocent face eh, ice cold! She's a pro poker player though, no surprise here!
Guy learned hard way that there is no such thing as hot woman being nice to you for no reason :D

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poor guy,that had to hurt ouch,I woulda went broke to :eek:

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always steal

100%, steal is always the proper option.

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not about trust, its math, and Liv is quite good at it, so that was an easy decision for her. She had two option:
Option split Value - 0 - 3k
Option steal Value - 0 - 6k

So she made an obvious choice)))

Easy decision. All she had to do is just convince the other guy to choose Split.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough spot...like sitting with pocket kings up against aces...coin toss on the trust issue...I would have gone home with zero.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't understand how that show is a thing. It should just be 100% steals. If anything I'd tell the other person I'm stealing and I'll give you 5% behind the scenes. Or you can have 0

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
These types of guys always fall for these innocent looking face:D
Never trust a poker player bro:deal:

Me and Liv definitely would have gone empty handed home🤣🤣🤣

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand how that show is a thing. It should just be 100% steals. If anything I'd tell the other person I'm stealing and I'll give you 5% behind the scenes. Or you can have 0

Well im prety sure deals are not alowed on this show.

And 100% steal = 100% zero money for anyone. If anything this should be 100% split. Thats +EV play here. But thing is - distribution in this particular game doesn't make much sense and make it much of a Game GameTheory-wise.

Like look at distribution in the most popular game - the prisoners dilemma
Prisoners dilemma 1 56a27d973df78cf77276a49b

I studied Game Theory at the university but kind of forgot everything but in such game this distribution is what makes difference. If you wanting to play +EV here, you gota really think everything through all the outcomes and all the possible strategies that your opponent could have, and pick the most optimal.

Well u kind of right that it doesn't make sense, but only GameTheory-wise, cause these people really have no clue of what they are really doing. But its kind of a nice watch so it makes sense TVwise.

Last edited:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think i would also pick steal, but not for a reason of optimal play, or geting more money.
But more like to not look like a loser lol.
Like yeah i know you gona steal but im just not giving you nothing.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Wow ! I would've trusted her too. And the look on that poor guy's face. Brutal.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid lulz right there. She knew she had that guy dead to rights.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

What I do with my money after the fact is none of their business :p Besides I would think it would be part of the game of convincing the other person.

And 100% steal = 100% zero money for anyone. If anything this should be 100% split. Thats +EV play here. But thing is - distribution in this particular game doesn't make much sense and make it much of a Game GameTheory-wise.

View attachment 291557

I studied Game Theory at the university but kind of forgot everything but in such game this distribution is what makes difference. If you wanting to play +EV here, you gota really think everything through all the outcomes and all the possible strategies that your opponent could have, and pick the most optimal.

Well u kind of right that it doesn't make sense, but only GameTheory-wise, cause these people really have no clue of what they are really doing. But its kind of a nice watch so it makes sense TVwise.

The most optimal is to steal. If I steal and they split I get 100% if they do anything besides split I get 0% whether I split or steal. The fact that they also get 0% after trying to steal from me doesn't bother me much. lol.

S

Shantri333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The math and percentages are just an illusion and have very little to do with this game.

Ones ability to judge character, create impressions based on body language, instinct and to gauge the situation well,
I.e like amount and fact your opponent is a poker pro and the show will be televised and have brand impact etc....all this while having a heightened self awareness EQ and understanding your own insecurities and motives behind your thought process, while subconsciously juggling the principles you allow yourself to believe in so you can sleep peacefully at night.

The games intent is to bring to surface , disrupt and test our very inner beings as it relates to how we coexist with each other with temptation staring into your soul and an audience to spectate.

On a side note....like a wiseman man once said, behind the hottest, sexiest women in the world, there's still at least one guy tired of her crap...and vice versa (gender neutral) , well besides me that is.

With that being said, I'd happily give her the money so we can laugh and have a drink about it after, as opposed to her or me being to embarrassed and/or upset to engage after...(disclaimer..this statement is Liv specific based on attractiveness and poker skills)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play poker online, so I don't care what my opponents look like. Even if all my opponents at the table will be incredible beauties, for me the main thing is my victory.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

View attachment 291557

I was thinking the famous Prisoner Dilemma as well. Since I was already familiar with Liv's psychology background (I'm sure she is familiar with this Prisoner Dilemma) and her background as a poker pro...I was pretty sure she would choose "Steal" :D

As for the psychology behind this dilemma (and not as a game), then I'd probably go with "Split" as there is a certain "prisoner code of honor" and honesty/integrity element about it that goes past money.

I guess from this perspective, it somewhat comes down to your values (split and honesty as you both split the money) or you trying to win the game (steal as Liv chose with the mindset of trying to win the game).

The problem philosophically was the application of this classic game theory "game" when applies to nuclear war (as this game was initially about philosophically). Instead of "Steal" it would be "launch a nuclear bomb" on the opposing faction and instead of "Split" it would be "agree to not use it on each other."

Liv's choice of "Steal" would end in mutual destruction (as in this game as well since no one would get any money then) if they also chose the same. Of course, Liv's choice here (as savage is it might have seemed to some) might have been different if dealing with nuclear warheads and not with a "game" for a little extra money. At least I hope so anyway...

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
btw, few more things:

first one, I like how when Liv originally looks inside the ball (Split or Steal), she looks like she is looking at her hole cards; poker training no doubt :D

second: read the YouTube comments! Hilarious lol

One my favorite comments was: I loved how she slowrolled by fumbling around with opening the ball (which I think was an honest delay for trying to pry it open) lol :D :D :D

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

is like the saying goes poker face !! it is a PRO. it is normal for him to use his strategy !!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is like the saying goes poker face !! it is a PRO. it is normal for him to use his strategy !!

Him? The poker pro Liv was the girl who went with Steal!

Although, to be fair, the other guy does look a little 2003 wsop Main Event winner Chris Moneymaker :D