Limit Holden v no limit

M

Meeshu71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me I love limit Holden but I wanted to ask a question...

Do you find limit more luck than skill over no limit?

At the lower blinds you can see players calling with any two cards on a hope of that 1 out but in higher blinds (that's when I get involved) it's so much easier.

That's why I prefer limit and HORSE limit it's a no brainer

What's your thoughts guys

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

At the lower blinds you can see players calling with any two cards on a hope of that 1 out but in higher blinds (that's when I get involved) it's so much easier.

I prefer NL but I do like some Limit games. When I first started playing poker, the gal who taught me was a master at $3/$6 Limit. In the poker room that we went to, that was the only limit game and $1/$2 No Limit was the only NL game. Once in a great while, we could get together enough to break out a $2/$5 NL table, but that was the exception to the rule. So, I got my beak wet with Limit and found that it is very easy for someone to jump in with speculative hands and just play hit to win. It didn't suit my style of play. I was doing really well with tournament poker, so I decided to switch to NL and it really worked much better with my style of play.

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer no limit holdem, although based on my personality it usually works against me:) I think I would do much better at a limit game, at least a mistake wouldn't hurt so bad

M

Meeshu71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you guys for your feedback .

I may be blowing my own trumpet but I'm finding HORSE limit on Stars very easy lol

Let's hope it continues

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer no limit if your going to take a donkeys money take it all dont nickle and dime ;) it would be an absolute crime to not part a fool from his money and if people want to give you their money they are either a fool or have to much of it ... just my philosophy

robert

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to like this game. But now there are few tables with this game. And in some rooms it does not exist at all.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Fixed limit game is a controlled game where your losses remains within limits even when you suffer a bad beat. And that is the reason so many players enter the pot. They know that you can't raise unlimited.
In no limit you have to remain alert for big raises and you have to enter the game with selected hands. Gain or loss could be too high within short time. There is a thrill which is the main element to attract players to this type of game.

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fixed limit game is a controlled game where your losses remains within limits even when you suffer a bad beat. And that is the reason so many players enter the pot. They know that you can't raise unlimited.
In no limit you have to remain alert for big raises and you have to enter the game with selected hands. Gain or loss could be too high within short time. There is a thrill which is the main element to attract players to this type of game.
Yes, i think that Limit is more luck because a lot of players call more that No Limit and somethimes only win the more lucky player at River.
This do no happen in No Limit where only a few players with goods cards call, and it is most ease to bluff.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always is what you expecting, if you have money, a good player, go for it, if not, first try low, them go for it

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play only no limit, have tried limited but dont like it

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Limit online or live are very different. In live, players have a better hand selection, they know they will get called and you cannot push a player off a hand. So it's easier to put them on a hand, at least that was my experience. I enjoyed playing limit, but live.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven’t really given limit a chance so i’ll have to choose no limit Holdem.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play NL but have been thinking of trying limit holdem. I have played some pot limit omaha and liked it.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try not to play this discipline considering only no-limit hold'em and even playing for many years, I are every day learning something new

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unlimited versus limit

The main advantage, which surpasses all others (if they exist) in no-limit poker over the poker limit, is an amazing opportunity to bluff on any street. This is unusual, wild, tense, unpredictable, incomprehensible, frightening and introduces any good player into a stupor. And this is amazing, it brings diversity to the game and raises unlimited poker to the rank of the best, most exciting and intense game. But limit poker is also very interesting and has its advantages and advantages. But I always prefer just unlimited !!! !:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main advantage, which surpasses all others (if they exist) in no-limit poker over the poker limit, is an amazing opportunity to bluff on any street. This is unusual, wild, tense, unpredictable, incomprehensible, frightening and introduces any good player into a stupor. And this is amazing, it brings diversity to the game and raises unlimited poker to the rank of the best, most exciting and intense game. But limit poker is also very interesting and has its advantages and advantages. But I always prefer just unlimited !!! !:eek2::eek2::eek2:
perfectly said. there's nothing to add[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]