LexVeldhuis vs GGPoker

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just though about sharing this with the community to see what your thoughts are.

I find it funny that he always smacks GGPoker but today with PS been down for over 2 Hs. he had nothing to do but just sit on stream trying to defend the company.

Issues can happen any time and for any platform.

Not to mention that few days ago pokerstars also had issues in a tournament misscalculating the blinds.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i did put all my bankroll in GGpoker because i lost a lot in PS with bad beat

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure how much PS pays him, but last couple of years he's only losing, and losing quite a lot. He states that he's not tilting, but look at him - look how he perfectly knows what's going on, him and Spraggy - when he's holding pocket aces vs opponents jacks or queens in a preflop all-in, all of the streamers at the PS are often praying with dominating hand. It's a terrible bad beat machine, underdogs win way too often, when I win - it's so often not because of the skill, but because of sickest runouts, like recently I've won with A7os vs AA...

Also I'm not sure why people say that PokerStars is related to No Limit Holdem, as far as I know - in holdem you can fold when it's your turn, and it doesn't matter if there was bet infront of you. At the PokerStars you can only fold pre-flop or if there was a bet.

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Lex is an ass! Has zero personality and literally only sings PS praises because they sponsor him.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And these are things that make you doubt how truthful the RNG really is. However, there is no other way but to trust the platforms. Lex Veldhuis' contract I imagine includes buy-in free in most tournaments (except for the most expensive ones) and he has a salary of around 15k USD.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
geez... haters gonna hate in guess.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not sure how much PS pays him, but last couple of years he's only losing, and losing quite a lot. He states that he's not tilting, but look at him - look how he perfectly knows what's going on, him and Spraggy - when he's holding pocket aces vs opponents jacks or queens in a preflop all-in, all of the streamers at the PS are often praying with dominating hand. It's a terrible bad beat machine, underdogs win way too often, when I win - it's so often not because of the skill, but because of sickest runouts, like recently I've won with A7os vs AA...

Also I'm not sure why people say that PokerStars is related to No Limit Holdem, as far as I know - in holdem you can fold when it's your turn, and it doesn't matter if there was bet infront of you. At the PokerStars you can only fold pre-flop or if there was a bet.
Unfortunately, after a long time defending the variance in the room I had a big blow and today I am forced to doubt the legitimacy of the PS.

I had my account edited related to my Rackback (a situation that I won't give more details about) and a large sequence of badbets after (knowingly or not) a public complaint about the terms and conditions in their community that was soon deleted by the ADM.

So with that, it made me migrate to another room and leave PS only for CC games.

Very sad but real.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Lex Veldhuis hides his sharkscope results .
They would show that he is a loser on the long run .

All these rebuys/extra bullets he makes and uses in a tourney , if he was a casual player , his bankroll then would have been destroyed .

Lex is paid by PS , what can you expect from him ??

Apparently he is going to defend the company that pays him .
You never bite the hand that feeds you .

He has many losses for sure . If he didn't have the support from PS he would be a loser with these results , but thanks to the support he gets , the tickets , the free games , he wins money .

Of course he is a streamer , he is a show man , his session is a show , he is forced to play some hands like he is supposed to do because we watch live , but if he played privately some hands he would have played them differently . That's for sure for many poker streamers .

I agree that PS has many problems , but on the other hand what are the alternatives , where else can you play , how many are the biggest poker rooms in the industry , 2 ? 3 ?

This miscalculation of the blinds is very bad if it actually happened . Also the fact that you cannot fold your hand even if there is no bet before you , is bad . Rakeback nowadays is better , but nothing to what it used to be many years ago , the big freerolls are gone , game is tougher , not only on PS , everywhere .

Last edited: