Lex Velduis

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how to write his name but I love watching this guy ... I don't speak English anymore I understand a little ... one day I want to get to play with him

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how to write his name but I love watching this guy ... I don't speak English anymore I understand a little ... one day I want to get to play with him

Lex, has a huge "twitch" channel and he logs plenty of hours playing Mtt's , people can learn plenty from watching his streams. Lex has been around for years, He played high-stakes cash, PLO , and now MTT's , he is always learning and staying current with the changes being made. He also made some videos about hiring BenCB as a coach a couple years ago when he focused on Tournament Play, I think Lex is good guy!!

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex, has a huge "twitch" channel and he logs plenty of hours playing Mtt's , people can learn plenty from watching his streams. Lex has been around for years, He played high-stakes cash, PLO , and now MTT's , he is always learning and staying current with the changes being made. He also made some videos about hiring BenCB as a coach a couple years ago when he focused on Tournament Play, I think Lex is good guy!!
Lex is an incredibly lucky incredible person

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex is really great. His videos are incredibly educational and amusing. He loves to play the bounty builder tournaments at pokerstars and is particularly interested in the players with high bounties. I like to watch his videos - they has improved my poker skills.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Pokerstars ambassador and just a good high-level player!I'd love to sit at the same table.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lex is the best pokerstars ambassador, the most positive streamer

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Lex is the best of the poker players now still in the ranks of the PS online team , he has skills , many viewers , and many deep runs and Final Tables . I like watchimg him many times when I watch twitch , I also learn some new moves from his games .

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That Cool!!! I don't know his work. Based on the information posted here I will research Lex and seek to learn more poker moves.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Without a doubt the best of all .... he has a great game of poker ... and a great mastery of all facets of poker ... and I love watching his streams ... and as I always say there of his achievements and one of the things that I admire the most about him ... is that he does not use any HUD ... we all see him play at the highest levels and yet he only uses his skill and knowledge in his game ...!

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Lex Veldhuis. I watch his streams a lot, he is a professional player and an ambassador of pokerstars. You can learn a lot from him. in private, he is a sincere and cheerful person who devotes half his life to the game.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Best twitch poker streamer for sure.

foldeamela

foldeamela

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a great player, we hope several can achieve a similar level hehehe

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I like to watch Lex's stream channel. There are three of them Lex, Spraggy and Fintan but I prefer and like Lex streaming. In my opinion he is the best who still leaves in poker stars Pros. And he is also emotional player like we are, not a poker face at all so that's why probably a lot of people like him.:)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I love watching Lex, he swears like a trooper, but he's hilarious, and very educational and entertaining to watch, by far my best streamer

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lex is for sure a better poker ambassador than Dan Bilzerian, who just got hired by GG Poker :D

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Lex since 2005 he started his poker career, now he has reached the heights of poker. Overall an excellent regular.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A cheerful guy and a good person, too! On and the prize money in poker speaks of his skill.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching Lex, he swears like a trooper, but he's hilarious, and very educational and entertaining to watch, by far my best streamer
Some streemers are better than him ... more his reactions are the best

Lex is really great. His videos are incredibly educational and amusing. He loves to play the bounty builder tournaments at Pokerstars and is particularly interested in the players with high bounties. I like to watch his videos - they has improved my poker skills.
He is a good player

A cheerful guy and a good person, too! On and the prize money in poker speaks of his skill.
He is an eternal dreamer because he lives on dreams ... every dream of a final table unimaginable

Lex since 2005 he started his poker career, now he has reached the heights of poker. Overall an excellent regular.
Man:) you treat a legend as if he were a mere regular ... He is the shark not a simple fish

Lex is for sure a better poker ambassador than Dan Bilzerian, who just got hired by GG Poker :D
I think Lex doesn't pay registration ... because he is pro-play at pokerstars .... I don't know how it works and only my opinion ....

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch Lex's stream channel. There are three of them Lex, Spraggy and Fintan but I prefer and like Lex streaming. In my opinion he is the best who still leaves in Poker Stars Pros. And he is also emotional player like we are, not a poker face at all so that's why probably a lot of people like him.:)
I like him because he swears a lot kkkk already others prefer to control emotions he explodes like a dynamite triggered

I hope I'm in the middle of the many you mentioned hehehehe

Best twitch poker streamer for sure.
No doubt

Lex Veldhuis. I watch his streams a lot, he is a professional player and an ambassador of pokerstars. You can learn a lot from him. in private, he is a sincere and cheerful person who devotes half his life to the game.
No and that he dedicates half his life ... He likes to do what he does so it takes hours on end in lives ... no and more money yes I like the thing

A Pokerstars ambassador and just a good high-level player!I'd love to sit at the same table.
He plays micro sometimes and just follow his streemers ... micro for him is 33 22 we can sit on the side if he doesn't fall and make a final

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm Dutch too (Belgium) and Idk, but I don't like the guy so much. He seem to have improved though over time, seems to get better results now. He hides his stats so can't see how he really does.

I think some of these pokerstars streamers/ambassadors get a lot of viewers like on twitch seems bit of hype, cuz there are many good streamers out there.
Players like this sometimes get arrogant too, like I got banned on twitch channel of spraggy just cuz i mentioned that pokerstars is greedy..

Some alternative streamers I like & watch sometimes are Jpards & a certain Michael that players under name Ferrisbuuueller.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was told the path that winners take time to find

I'm Dutch too (Belgium) and Idk, but I don't like the guy so much. He seem to have improved though over time, seems to get better results now. He hides his stats so can't see how he really does.

I think some of these pokerstars streamers/ambassadors get a lot of viewers like on twitch seems bit of hype, cuz there are many good streamers out there.
Players like this sometimes get arrogant too, like I got banned on twitch channel of spraggy just cuz i mentioned that pokerstars is greedy..

Some alternative streamers I like & watch sometimes are Jpards & a certain Michael that players under name Ferrisbuuueller.
This part of his life I don't know

This is just your opinion, I think of it differently ..:D
I respect your opinion he is very lucky and regular yes kkkk