Learning How to Play Poker

H

helenag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who first taught you how to play poker? My grandma used to play 5 card stud and 7 card stud with my sister and I when we were little. I never cared to learn how to play Texas Holdem with her, but I just kind of adapted to it later on from friends and turning 21 and what not.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to learn poker on my own, because my family had never played such a game before, now my close sister has joined us, she has good results.

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First time i started to. play poker was in Fb, i am not sure if the application still there but it was fun because i can play with my friends at that time

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned it myself, thanks to material from the Internet.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My friends taught me to play. They always recommended me to try this wonderful game. I started playing four years ago and have been playing regularly ever since.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Our whole life is a game!It was she who brought us to this fascinating world of poker.People always tend to go where there is a lot of communication and fuss.Poker gives you that in its entirety.So we come to it to defeat the undefeated).

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friend taught me to play poker 3 days ago and if we have a free time we do a session so that my game will improve

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, no one taught me how to play poker. I approximately knew what poker was and when I saw the game of professionals on TV I finally became interested in the game.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like you I learned the basic games from playing with my parents before we watched Gunsmoke on Saturday nights. Learning how to play fairly well came later through reading books and experience.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A friend in 2013 was stupid, he told me every so often let's play poker, you'll see, you'll like it

M

mateonozo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing texas hold'em for 14 years now. Had so may ups and downs within it. My bro in law taught me how to play, and since then i'm still love with that :)