Leaderboard???

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I rarely open advertisements about freerolls and did not read or betray the meaning of what was written about the leaderboard. A year ago, such a thing as a LEADER in poker, I considered not about me, for a year of visiting this forum I changed my attitude towards poker and I need a desire, but the very concept of a leaderboard is what I need, but I don’t know anything about this event, if it’s not difficult then I ask you to tell me more about it.
Best regards, Sergky

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi!

If you're asking about the Cardschat Leaderboard... You become eligible to get into it, once you start playing in Cardschat freerolls, tournaments and Special Events. The more consistent in playing good and finishing high you're, the more points you get (there are a lot of different categories, so you don't have to win them all, but some people DO manage to do so). There are quarterly and yearly Leaderboard awards, where you win more money prizes or/and merchandise. So it's an awesome bonus to your winnings in the events, to the practice you get and to the great community you become a part of.