Knowing what cards are coming

YoSungDuk

YoSungDuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I get pictures in my head of what cards are coming and many times Im right. Maybe it s nothing, but does anybody else got these kind of experiences with poker? Also sometimes I really want a card of some sorth- I believe that it will come- and than it comes. I believe they proved that you can influence dices with your mind.

greetings Yo Sung Duk in isolation:sheep::alien:

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
being an xprogrammer I can tell you no you can't wish a card to come. What you are experiencing is when you are right you remember that and are amazed by the coincidence. But you don't remember all the times you were wrong.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i Wonder if some players gotta to know whats coming on the flop or when goes all in they got chance even when there are behind . This is my experience to play lot of tourneys around different poker softwares and cardschat tournaments. I improve my game day by day all for that for free. I finished 3rd to a cardschat tourney 2 weeks ago on pokerstars. Ty to cardschat Team for playing poker entertaining and improving. C u.:captain:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately this is not possible! Just a suggestion, and sometimes coincidence!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I get pictures in my head of what cards are coming and many times Im right. Maybe it s nothing, but does anybody else got these kind of experiences with poker? Also sometimes I really want a card of some sorth- I believe that it will come- and than it comes. I believe they proved that you can influence dices with your mind.

In that case, you should be a millionaire. Obviously, you should try to play the lottery. :D

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do not know what card will come but I know what card I would like to come ... and it does not come! :)

vegafx12

vegafx12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happens to me all the time! Well, not all the time... but you know what I mean. I've been playing blackjack and Poker for over half my life and I don't think it's just a coincidence... It's almost like an instinct that's been developed.

Idunno... I can't explain it... Any explanation I try to give will just make me sound more cray!

But yeah... I hear you man..Sometimes, you just know...

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Nah it's just an illusion, the fact is that deck got 52 cards in it. -2 cards in your hand + -3 cards on the flop = 47 cards left, so that's a chance of a little over 2% that the card in your mind will actually hit. 1 in 50 chances is not that low and our brains really like to search for some conspiracies etc.

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no possibility of this being real kkkkk, but I wish kkk

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Talk to Daniel Negreanu - he is pretty good at it. Maybe you share a common gene?
It seldom happens for me - except when I predict the river card will give some chaser the one-outer he is after.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its more selective recognition of the times that you happened to be right. If you want to prove it out. Try writing down your prediction before the deal. This way you'll start to see how often you are right vs. how often you were wrong. I think it will give you an objective way of verifying whether you actually are gifted or just remembering the lucky times that it happened to be what crossed your mind :)

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes they proved you can influence dices with your mind and sometimes you can move them and this concept is demonstrated by what you experienced sometimes I focus on what I want my opponent to have and it.... you think you re in the X-MEN movie or THE MATRIX or some shit ? this is the dumbest thing I heard in a while. grow up! what you re experiencing is called self-deception you remember the times where you imagined a card to come and came and forget the times it didnt and convince yourself of stupid theories. this stems from an obsessive psychotic denial of reality you wanna win and you re so bad at the game. my advice ? grow up and invest money if you wanna make money if you wanna get better and hire a coach you can read 100 poker book and watch thousands or more hours of tournaments and cash games and still suck, NLHM is more complicated that millions of people can imagine. did you get any of that ? its more complicated THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE literally ! I wanted to make that clear because a lot of people think that waiting for big pocket pairs and going crazy with them or bluffing like maniacs is what makes good players plus they only hear of ranges and frequencies... I like this cardschat site makes me feel like a god lol, grow up and stop that self-deception and daydreams about winning millions of dollars while you deserve nothing, be realistic if you wanna improve.