Knowing the opponents

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to Know Cash Table Players Helps You Understand Freeroll Players?

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

You just do not know online and freeroll players
Totally unpredictable
Rgds

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's always good to know your opponents, but every game is different.

K

kidpoker111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's impossible to know those things in online games

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cash games and tournaments are very different. Even if you have good results in tournaments, this does not mean that you will have good results in cash games. Whoever your opponents are, tournaments and cash games are completely different areas.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
people play both very differently

freerolls people play really wide and play everything etc

where as they play a cashgame they can play really tight since in freerolls you play for free and with a chip stack and with cash game you see how many money you actually put into a hand

so if they play bad in a freeroll doesnt mean they play bad in a cash table and the otherway around!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Firstly, the tactics of playing cash games and tournaments are different. And even more so the freeroll. At freerolls, all players can be very free and absolutely not afraid for the result.

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. The style of play in a freeroll game is completely different from a cash game.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Cash games and tournaments are very different. Even if you have good results in tournaments, this does not mean that you will have good results in cash games. Whoever your opponents are, tournaments and cash games are completely different areas.

Just like you said, cash games depend on seizing the opportunity, and also withdrawing from the table any time you want after winning. And as long as you have the money, you can play freely and reassuringly because you cannot be pushed out of the table. As for the tournament, it is completely different, as you must play carefully to pass to the winning seats and this requires all the skills and strategies of poker

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes a lot of time for me to recognize certain types of players.
I recommend you take notes about your opponents.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is important to consider that they are different playing styles, but if you spend some time studying your opponents, you will certainly achieve significant results in order to be successful in each modality.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For playing freerolls, just play by theory, there are no other options. Of course, when developing a skill, you can play intuitively, but guarantees of getting to the final table are not guaranteed. When playing on intuition, it is difficult to maintain concentration throughout the tournament.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

So you are better in tournaments right? In fact i believe i saw you securing a seat in (next months) 250€ Supermoon bounty main event (in unibet) and you may easily be the first ever Cardchatter who has achieved that ...

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will never be able to understand what kind of player is sitting in front of you on a freeroll. The tactics of the game and the atmosphere of the game are very different.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So you are better in tournaments right? In fact i believe i saw you securing a seat in (next months) 250€ Supermoon bounty main event (in Unibet) and you may easily be the first ever Cardchatter who has achieved that ...

I don't think I'm the best, but in general I have a chance to win.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

it is very difficult to meet the players online !! one day they can play stone and others bluff! deciphering them is pure and specific for us to do a game reading !!!