Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
players who play with any single hand, i have lost a lot of AA with players who just decided call all in with 27 or 33, even with not a low level of bb

qWald0

qWald0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
С собой, зная, что враг - это вы, и вы знаете все мысли в этой голове, планах и действиях, но главное в этом опыте - удержать себя от соблазна проиграть самому себе, уступить одной стороне своего сознания ))

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

In live games , I really dislike playing with players who think they are getting an edge by being totally obnoxious and rude. I guess they think that being a jerk will throw the other players off their game. I could care less , its just obnoxious.
Online, I am miffed by players who start writing about a wrong play by others players, especially when it was the correct play.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not going to say which players I don't like to share a table with. The good thing about this is meeting players who have the good intention of having fun knowing that in this game you lose and you win.

Full support! To get pleasure from the lose if you play properly. To be inspired by the win if your opponent makes a mistake.
To the thread question: I do not like too agressive players at short tables.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The chat is always turned off. One of the main rule, what I do straight away, if I download a platform. So no annoying mind f*ckers...

Otherwise, depends on situation, as I could say positive and negative things about all kind of players. Probably, the kamikazes in turbo, hyper turbos, when we deep and almost everybody are short stacked... and they just keep pushing the allin steals with anything in their hands...
Also don't like when 3-4 limping guys sit at the table, as even I got a nice hand, I never can preflop raise enough to get called max 1 of them. Because of this ones, sometimes I run into the relegation, because some players limp with AA, KK, too... on the other hand, it can triple up my stack easily, but when I relegate against the calling stations, that's an other one of the worst...

Artur22277

Artur22277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn`t want to play with aggressive and stupid players who play any cards and hope only for luck.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably the hardest to play against aggressive players.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I hate to play with people who always shove and don't give any chance to other players to call while they do not have any good card but shove always.. sometimes its good, becouse its easy chips but if player like that are a few on my table i have big problem..

L

louis627

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
players who who run out the clock every turn.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky one :D the one that hits flush or str8 with cards like 74 all in.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like playing with everyone really, for me poker is more a social game, dont take it too seriously.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One that loses all his chips to me. I like playing against people that call with nothing..

shingyjj

shingyjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nits who play like me. Hard to win money off.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like players who complain about everything, complain if the guy gives ALL IN straight, it pisses me off, I agree, but you play if you want.
They complain that there are no letters, they complain that the chips are running out, these guys are very boring.
There are those who curse, I don't like that either, especially online.
And I also don't like those who take too long to play, it's okay if you want to do the math, or do something, but that also pisses you off.

dthlegend

dthlegend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are two players that are absolutely the worst to play with. The first being to my direct left or direct right and they chew gum like there's no tomorrow. It is absolutely the most rude/tilting/disgusting thing imaginable. I never like to play with headphones but this is the one exception I'd make. Secondly being nits. It's difficult and boring to try and out maneuver these nits because once they're in, you're likely behind.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I really don't like playing with cautious players. Playing with them turns into a real torment. These players never enter the pot with bad cards. The very spirit of adventurism goes away and poker turns into a boring drag.

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players that call my bluffs ... like today on PS

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. For me it is the table manners. I do not like playing against a chatter.

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general I try not to focus on what the rivals do, I prefer to watch my game and try to play the best possible, looking too much if the rivals are rocks, agrro or are crazy throwing all in all the time is their problem and we have to find the best strategy to beat them, if they make a mistake in the long run they will lose even though they may be lucky on a special day

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate playing againt --> THAT GUY!
YES --> THAT GUY!
That Guy who had to push ALL IN on EVERY HAND!
PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE WITH A BACKDOOR FLUSH NOW!!!

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good players

I do not like playing with sarcastic players. I DISABLE chat when there is someone like that playing on the same table.

I dont like it when you play a table full of really good players. All the donks and what not im fine with because thats what you want .....am i right? Who cares about the persons personality when its their skill level is what will really hurt your game. Sticky rich luck box master players are the ones i dont like playing with me. lol

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate all the players who go all in with any kind of hands (example 2-7) and to top it off they always win by luck or by the pokerstars algorithm

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care much for the types of players, I try to adapt the table whether it's a tournament or cash. But maniacs are unbearable most of the time.