Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate Maniacs who go all-in with any hand be it good or bad, and also those that when they are won insult you in the chat bad losers.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing with someone who insults all the time for any reason. But hey, we have to deal with it and I try to forget them. :cool:

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New players... cant bluff them

They see 1 pair and call it off like they have the nuts are you are like... okay really??

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the maniac players, who play you all in with anything and are lucky

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
poker donkeys and fishes

there are some players out there that will never learn all they do is play trash hands and all in shoves hate playing against those kinda players

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to play with any player who is a pro or atleast plays like pro. I don't give a damn about any others being maniacs, utlra aggro bad players, rude trash talking players, fish who won't respect any of my raises, fish who would call with anything, others who tank all the time..etc The point of poker is to not like/to avoid playing against better players who'll take your money not against maniacs who you can easily hand them the rope to hang themselves with, or rude players who you can ignore, fish calling stations who play straight who you can just out-fundemental them.. I'd be happy to always play against these types.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disrespectful players, good or bad... don't matter.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
People that tank too much. Not every decision is that complicated.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to play against players who find all their cards every time. they can all-in preflop against AAs and still win because the dealer absolutely wants them to win with their 89. all the time they bet with their chips. they are always the ones who win.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont like playing with players with very low chips, though its easy to overpower them, there is no satisfaction in gaining minimal chips.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do I not like playing against

Hello. I do not know if it's my bad luck or what, but a person who plays any high card all in. It always seems that if I have AA or KK and the one card high person bets all-in, if I have less of a bank than that person, I lose. Is that something others have experienced?
Dan'O

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Good question mate! I am trying, and trying to do so, adapt to any type of player :five:..... but the one I never liked was the unconscious super aggressive player. :laugh:
Regards :ah4::ac4:

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do I notlike playing against

Good question mate! I am trying, and trying to do so, adapt to any type of player :five:..... but the one I never liked was the unconscious super aggressive player. :laugh:
Regards :ah4::ac4:
Amen to what you are saying. I thank you. Good luck with your games!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My least favorite type of player is the one who talks disrespectful things in the chat and those type of players were the reason why I disabled my chat function a couple of months ago.

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like playing against manic players because they go all-in all the time. It's uncomfortable for me to have to fold against them most of the time, although I usually take their chips away when I have a good hand.

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hyperaggro players and very tight agresive players, basically everything is good for me between those things.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With those who only play luck and bet everything on all hands

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not pay attention to what they write in the chat. Even if someone writes bad words to me in the chat, I will not answer.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It seems to me all the same to play with which players for aggressive or passive and also I do not care what they write in the chat, I do not pay attention to it.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not going to say which players I don't like to share a table with. The good thing about this is meeting players who have the good intention of having fun knowing that in this game you lose and you win.