Kid Poker Documentary on NETFLIX

N

NLvillain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall, a good watch. They should of played closer attention to the accuracy of Daniel's statement of being a numbers guy. Some math he quoted was wrong. I give the documentary a 3/5.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to disagree and give a 5/5. For the reason that yea they missed a few things but overall showed what being a professional poker player is all about. I loved the fake he kept repeating the phrase, "Show how you can contribute to society."

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only 2 out of 5 here. Main weakness was tendency to only use other stars players rather than his real rivals.

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't watch it yet but a documentary of Daniel Negreanu must be made with perfection, at least. The guy is extraordinary!

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I give it a clear 5/5 is an effective way to show that poker can contribute to society for good

V

Vanj0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked it!I have liked Daniel for a few years now and follow his achievements

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked it. If you're a Daniel fan, it's definitely worth watching. Even if you're not a Daniel fan, it's still worth watching.

jgreenman18

jgreenman18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would give it a 4.5/5 only wish they showed more actual footage of like huge hands or showed him beating up on phil hellmuth or something. Although still a great watch.

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i give it 4/5 but enjoyable with a bit of good information

O

OldDog456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It did not really go very deep into any kind of story in my opinion but I did enjoy watching it.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice documentary ;) i watch this documentary , is a great leson the poker

Sum420gt

Sum420gt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the reviews everyone, this will definitely be the next thing i watch on netflix!

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds good. I'll check it out, if I can find it :D

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Available in Canada, US, UK, new zealand and Australia, but they are working to make the film available in even more countries.

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice documentary I would like to learn a lot more of this incredible player hopefully climb videos or more documentaries so that they are shared

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm really keen to watch this but don't have netflix and haven't found it elsewhere yet... If anyone knows where I could stream it or something that'd be great..

Interesting to read differing opinions here but most seemed to enjoy it!

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should of played closer attention to the accuracy of Daniel's statement of being a numbers guy. Some math he quoted was wrong.

Care to elaborate on the math quote? I must have missed that. I thought that the doc showed why he is the greatest ambassador for poker. It was great to see how he had such a supportive group behind him when poker wasn't well known for being anything more than gambling.

MMoyle

MMoyle

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I downloaded Netflix just to watch it and I was not disappointed. Well worth the watch!

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now we have more info on KID
I will watch for sure
Congratulation netflix.

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a good watch yes... Interesting to see that success did not come easy or overnight... he had to keep bouncing back... very driven and determined guy