Just bought into my first paid game

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just bought into an 800 guaranteed game for $1.15 and I am nervous because this is my first paid game ever! Please wish me luck and words of advice would be nice. Thanks!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck! I hope you had a great tournament! :)
Think this as an investment in your business and not as gambling money, sometimes you need to invest to get good returns.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you just start playing poker, you shouldn't bluff too much, I saw many new players like to bluff without understanding when they can bluff and when they can not. So just play a solid game. And my final advice is that don't care about $1.15 you bought in. Poker is still a gambling game. Sometimes, you have to gamble when you have a little advantage. So take confidence and enjoy the game. It is great if you win some money but if you lose then try next time. All the best.

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you just start playing poker, you shouldn't bluff too much, I saw many new players like to bluff without understanding when they can bluff and when they can not. So just play a solid game. And my final advice is that don't care about $1.15 you bought in. Poker is still a gambling game. Sometimes, you have to gamble when you have a little advantage. So take confidence and enjoy the game. It is great if you win some money but if you lose then try next time. All the best.

I took 21st place and won 7 bucks! So I got my money back and placed in a good position

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice job out of the gate. Hope you stay on a roll and take the next one down!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bink! $$$ Nicely done! :wavey: $$$

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck

Good luck with your poker career:eek::eek:

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice job out of the gate. Hope you stay on a roll and take the next one down!
Well I played another tournament today I didn't do as well position-wise but I did make my buy-ins back. I finished 51st and won 16 bucks. It was a 2,500 guaranteed 3.75 buy-in. The first loss was unavoidable 3 of a kind vs a straight. The second loss was intentional because I had to go to sleep. I was okay with it because already made my money back and some.

Top 10 Games