Jungle Poker/G2G/BigJuicyOdds!!!!!

str3tch nuts

str3tch nuts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recieved the following email today and thought I should pass this info on to everyone here:

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Suited Pockets". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're hearing it first from SUITED POCKETS.

DYNAMIC GAMING SYSTEMS is in some deep turmoil and all of the top executives of the network have resigned or flat out quit. I have it on good authority (the best authority actually) that chances are MORE than likely that the entire network is going down sooner than later.

TAKE YOUR MONEY OFF NOW from any site on this network. Sites include but are not limited to:

Jungle
Wingows
Big Juicy odds
Bubba's

Later today or tomorrow affiliates will be receiving an email warning them about what I've just told you. I'm telling you early.

I'm telling you this now so you can get your withdraws in FIRST before the mad rush.

Happy Holidays!

Marc
Suited Pockets
Doing it different.

http://www.roundersradio.com

sorry about the links and references to other forums, mods feel free to alter or delete this if I've violated any forum rules.

R

Roadawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have a $50 min to cash out. I'm short by $10 maybe I can make the ammount needed b4 they shut down lol

quintass

quintass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never really enjoyed playng at any of their sites. It was more matter of convenience with free money and all. Anyway, glad you're putting the word out! Thanks :smile:

quint

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play on a tour online that has freerolls for FT and BJO and i havent heard anything I have .70$ on BJO from a freeroll but im not worried about that.....hopefully nothing happens they should be more specific on why there is a problem and why you should withdraw

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh sry i see now why they are gong down....

str3tch nuts

str3tch nuts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's another email about the subject:

Hello Freerolltourny members,
First let I would like to let you all know we are starting a new line up of events. Please view the Home page of Freerolltourny to see what we are starting in January.
Secondly I would like to address the members that had contacted me about an email that was sent out yesterday and posts that have been made on several poker forums about DGS (Dynamic Gaming Systems)
The email said that 3 poker sites were in trouble and that the entire network might be closed. Wass from Wasspoker forum and I have both been in contact with the network owner he stated the network will not close. It was also stated Dynamic Gaming Systems are considering bringing libel charges against the person that started this rumor. I am not sure if the are talking about the affiliate rep or the forum owner that sent the information out. I find this might be hard fro them to do since they can not step foot in the USA if the law does change it could happen or if they visit another country they could be picked up there depending on where the charges are filed.
Wingowspoker was on DGN and moved to the DGS network it has been stated that DGS owes Wingows $65,000 I find this fact very hard to believe since the network is shared by 24 different poker rooms. If you have opened the software during peak hours you usually had a hard time finding more then one full ring table so how could a Wingows in the last three months earn that much money? Wingows did move back to the old software when Vinko Dobrosevic the owner of Dobrosoft software which DGN used took it back since DGN (Future bet) did not make they payments for the software. It is now a new network (The gold chip network) I did announce this about 3 weeks ago and let players know to get their money off the DGS Wingows.
Big Juicy Odds most of you know this skin just hosted the OFC and has been hosting a lot of freerolls for other forums. I did make a stance a few months ago that I would not be adding anymore DGS poker sites to Freerolltourny. I had been contacted by several of the new skins offering me freerolls for my members and turned them down. From what I have been told by 2 sources they owe the network a large chuck of money.
The network if it does make it needs some work. To many skins on one network is a problem and that I feel is DGS major problem. We had events set at G2G poker freerolls and buy-ins with money added but members would go play another forums freeroll on a different skin and not play our buy-in events. The sites that offer us events need players support this is either by making a deposit or after winning some freeroll money play the buy-ins. The network also needs to get the money upfront for any of the poker sites skin that want to host private events either freerolls or buy-ins with an overlay.
What you can do Wingowspoker on DGS there isn't much you can do I have been told that players on that site will not be paid from DGS that they must contact Wingows. Big juicy odds I think your chances are low to get a withdraw from them also. Right now running to any of the sites and trying to get your money out is a waste. Give the network a few months and see what changes the make. If the do stick around and work out everything then you might be able to withdraw.
Just relax people remember this network did stand by the USA. I for one will be playing more ring games on the other skins to try and help the network make some cash. I for one never just take one persons word on a site. Yes Big Juicy and Wingows players have reported slow payouts. One affiliate manager from one of the skins saying the network is closing is not enough to scare me away. I dug up more info for you and didn't just go on one persons statement.
If the network does close could it be from that one email being posted everywhere and players thinking its true?

str3tch nuts

str3tch nuts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got over a c-note at Jungle myself. I put in a withdrawal request, then read some complaints of people having up to 2 month old withdrawals still in limbo, so I cancelled my request.

I really do enjoy playing there and I hope that they straighten out whatever problems they are having.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator