jump into bigger tounaments

vitorbonatto

vitorbonatto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello everyone. this week i played a local freeroll and won a ticket to a 10k tournament but im a beginner in tournaments at all. do you think that its worth to play for the experience or maybe i can sell the seat and play lower buy-in tournaments?

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you're not hard up for money then play, if you dont have anything close to a 10k bankroll, sell the seat. If you dont already have a healthy bankroll, selling the seat will give you a lot more opportunities to play a lot more tournaments that you may be more comfortable in IMO.

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sell the seat if you can.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your bankroll. If it is solid and does not need the boost cashing the ticket in would give then go ahead and play.

D

droozy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise not to play in the tournament if you dont have self confidence for it. But, maybe you will never get a chance like that in the future, so it really depends on circumstances like bankroll, your income etc.

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play the tournament. It will be good experience and you will be a better player for it. There is little down side and a huge up side. Good luck.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just sell the seat and play your limits cause you r not ready to play so expensive event.just be realist.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise not to play in the tournament if you dont have self confidence for it. But, maybe you will never get a chance like that in the future, so it really depends on circumstances like bankroll, your income etc.

I agree! It is better to divide money (if for the satellites you have accrued them) to several small tournaments, this will increase your chances of profit) If you are not sure of your abilities, then you should not play the tournament directly.

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to take part in this tournament in the pino. You'll have experience, and you'll only have to play.