Juicystakes

D

damac33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited onto this site Juicystakes for $169.34 on April 24th then $163.99 using paxful with bitcoin. From April 26-30th I ended up winning a total of $22,540.86. I went to cashout $2500 through bitcoin on April 30th and sent in the documents required ID and utility bill. I go to logon May 1st and my account is disabled and funds confiscated. I asked why with live support and they say due to chargebacks? This is my first ever online account so, that's a blatant lie. They never email me once or will call me. They have blocked live support from me and not one email response. So, I start emailing around to see what I can do. They say their licensed by the curacao gaming board, but that's a bold face lie. If anyone could help me to get my money that'd be great or to at the very least to expose them for fraud for stealing my money and fraud for posting they have a license to operate.

Sun 5/10/2020 6:33 PM

Dear Sir,
We do not license or have anything to do with the above mentioned website. Any site that is licensed out of Curacao will be from 4 different Master License holders. The site will display the seal of the Master License holder that they are operating under which will have a link to their site. We checked the above URL to find that they do not have a seal or mention their license number in their Terms and Conditions. Which is a requirement of the license. We assume the this may be a rogue site that is not properly licensed.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
have you read their terms and condition before you deposited?
What about some screenshots and contacting their support?
If you deposited over Bitcoin, have you deposited directly ?

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have red somewhere that they have bad reputation but I dont have any experince with that room