Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello chat topic not today:ninja::ninja::ninja:

many people think that playing poker is easy, they are right, it is easy to play poker, but it is hard to be a winner
many people don't even think about what they have to go through to become a poker champion, they don't know what
you need to play for 7-8 hours you need to have discipline you need to practice a lot to become a professional player
What do you think about this

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Don't be a "Hero" in poker. What this means is that you don't have to play at the tables with worthy opponents, much less those who are most likely stronger than you play. Poker is a zero-sum game, and where one wins, the other loses. The more competent the opponent, the fewer misses he allows and the more difficult it is to win chips from him within the framework of one hand. Being in the black at a distance is even more difficult. Most likely, playing with decent regulars, you will either be at zero or in the red, not even counting the rake in the game.Those skills that you (think you) have acquired - they still need to be worked out on different opponents and evaluate their effectiveness at a distance. The fact that this time you did well is not yet a pattern.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You do not have to be a professional player, to play poker, most play it for good fun, so if you do you table selection well, you can start playing freerolls, use the money you win to play for more money go back if you lose go higher sakes if you win. And the poker is fun and you can win for free. (y):)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
And I still add the luck factor, which is also very relevant.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the most important thing is to explain to them the factor when you play for 7 hours and just someone was lucky on the river and he beat you and you get $3 when you could get $300 and you leave the tournament playing 7 hours and they'll say it would be better if you worked for the money and get more:)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

many people think that playing poker is easy, they are right, it is easy to play poker, but it is hard to be a winner
many people don't even think about what they have to go through to become a poker champion, they don't know what
you need to play for 7-8 hours you need to have discipline you need to practice a lot to become a professional player
I agree with you. It's not hard to be a poker player, it's hard to be a player who plays regularly and wins money regularly. It's very hard to achieve, you need to play a lot and learn a lot. You need to watch various training videos, read books about poker, or even better, take lessons from a coach. If you do all this constantly and persistently, I assure everyone that you will have a good result)

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
At first I also thought it was easy, but over time you realize that this is a difficult game. I hope that I will learn to play at a high level, and I wish you the same

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Game for fun and hobby, I like to test opponents online, I prefer to play live, face the opponent, see their reactions and leave happy, with money in my pocket, alive and i keep learning, nothing and easy in life

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. It's very difficult to be a professional poker player, specially if you never won a big/important tournament. You need to have discipline to play almost everyday for 6-8 hours/daily (sometimes even more) and patience to deal with poker downswings. It's not an easy life.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips

Takes many aspects not just one. Luck is probably the biggest one. Psychology, Math, Intution, the ability to steal, and read people are all the key aspects. But if you want to avoid losing as a new player stick to the deep stack tournaments enter in early and play like you would a cash game tight and aggressive. If you only stick to playing hands that have a 80 to 85 percent chance of winning on the preflop your odds of being beat each time is 15 to 20 percent... very good odds.