Isildur back on high stakes

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
/...prob already know...but just logged on to full tilt..and seen isildur 4 tabling 300/600 PLO...not sure how he is doing...hopefully someone else seen it already and can give more info

worditst

worditst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he's that good to get back into those stakes.. then damn. I wonder how he does it.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched him for awhile earlier today and it appeared he was losing. He was playing with Gus, Durrrr, and Hastings. It looked like Hastings was doing most of the winning. I don't understand why he would even consider giving Hastings any action after that crap with the Card Runners team. :rolleyes:

I read elsewhere that he had been beating Zigmund for decent money this week.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's up 1 million in his latest run so far.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's up 1 million in his latest run so far.

Really? Wow. I didn't know that. I hope he keeps it up, but I also hope he gets these guys to play him at NLHE. I think he deserves some NLHE action from these guys since he continues to give them action at their game.

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Must be a total mind game knowing that the FT pros are playing the game of their choice....and getting beat. That's gotta sting.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's playing Hastings again right now AND WINNING. HURRR.

Last edited:
PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
knew it would only be a matter of time til this guy got back, im cheerin for him

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's up 1.8 million last 48 hours.

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im guessin he'll play ivey/antonius again sooner or later and get knocked back down to $10/$20.

jakattack

jakattack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You missed a sesh with durrr people..........

4 tables 40k heads ups..... think isildur1 lost 38k ish but he had internet probs

great to see himback

canucks921

canucks921

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pulling for him also, he definetelly livens up the forums with his play.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was playing a session with Townsend earlier tonight. He was down on 3 of 4 tables. Someone in chat said he bought in for 250k on each table.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was playing a session with Townsend earlier tonight. He was down on 3 of 4 tables. Someone in chat said he bought in for 250k on each table.

Ya finished the day down like 900k.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a rollercoaster. I still think he's nuts for continuing to play them at PLO. I understand him playing Durrr or Zigmund at PLO, but not the others.

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Persistence. He owes it to himself to get back in there and get the ball rolling! I wonder if he's being staked at all?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
coolnout..do u know exactly what hes at now since hes been back.. you said he was up 1.8 million..than down 900K...is he still up overall?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
coolnout..do u know exactly what hes at now since hes been back.. you said he was up 1.8 million..than down 900K...is he still up overall?

Down overall but up like 800K over last few days. Down close to 2m

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well hope he can make a badass comeback..like i said id like to see him WIN baby WIN..but whatever..hope he stops pissing money away to these FTP pros. wonder if townsend learned his lesson from sharing HH's or not lol.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well hope he can make a badass comeback..like i said id like to see him WIN baby WIN..but whatever..hope he stops pissing money away to these FTP pros. wonder if townsend learned his lesson from sharing HH's or not lol.

The thing about it is that he has just been running good for a while. There is a reason that every high stakes player wants to play him and that is because they do not think very highly of him. He is just going to be a flash in the pan and will eventually be broke again.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing about it is that he has just been running good for a while. There is a reason that every high stakes player wants to play him and that is because they do not think very highly of him. He is just going to be a flash in the pan and will eventually be broke again.

yea i know, but still fun to watch. there was a hand between him and townsend or ivey that was completely sick..ill see if i can dig it up..its in the other isildur thread we have on here..i was watching the hand when it happened and i posted the HH in the other thread..was like 2 months ago though

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down overall but up like 800K over last few days. Down close to 2m

Is he actually down 2 million since he came back this month, or down 2 million total since he started a few months ago?

N

nupryn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
his swings are all over the place...definitely livens up the online high stakes action..there's practically a new blog entry about him daily on most of the poker blogs