ISbluffing - introduction/progress/guess my fate thread

Do you think ISbluffing will hit his goal of 1k within a month?

• Yes

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

ISbluffing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ(me) vs. j 10 offsuit called all in he hit a straight from 8

Horrible play was rewarded again.

The only thing that makes me feel better about being busted is knowing I made the right play.

Moving on

I

ISbluffing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Edit - not in another tourny yet.

Last edited:
I

ISbluffing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently playing in: Midnight Madness on FT 12am est

BR: 209.11(ouch :()

I got loose, I do so after a win, I'm learning my lesson :D

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to the forums. :D

I voted prolly not, cuz u ISbluffing. :deal: :rolleyes:

Goldog

I

ISbluffing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the bubble - not the main bubble, I hate that too, but the REAL cash bubble. Well, I hit it:

w1-4.jpg

My new friend and new board member Xao is still in it doing well, gl Xao, I'm off to sleep

3 days 5 mtt cash - 2 satellites and these 3 (satellites went nowhere(yet:D))

BR: $214.26 :/

_MavsFan_

_MavsFan_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome and good luck. I voted probably because I would like to see this done. All I can say is you better get a damn good run of cards these next few weeks :p .

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont be stupid. play $1-$5 mtt's like i said.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What type of stratagy are you using? what hands in what position how much you raise and what you raise with? can you give some details of how you are playing these low stakes Mtts?

omg lol, why don't you use the SEARCH feature on the site I mean come on you can find a zillion threads on the subject. Seriously laziness is just running rampant this week, here I will make it easy. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 105
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats funny i "NEVER" seen him say he uses them starts DID YOU????????
I must be blind i never saw it in any of his posts!!!
But then again i asked him what tactics he was usuing NOT WHATS IN THE FORUM!

its just a very very general question. by using the search function you can see how multiple people play low limits and find a medium ground that you enjoy. I know when I watch my cardrunners videos I never play like anyone else does but I take bits and pieces from all the pros and get my own style.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well once again i wasnt asking about the other so called players on the forum, i was askinh ISbluffing what tactics he was usuing there is a diffrance.
And also WHO SAID i was looking for tactics on how to play and learn from others??????? i was asking him a question to see how he was approching his Mtts to try and gain 1k in a month what style he was planning on playing!
If i wanted to see others view "like yours" i would search but thats not what i want to know nore WHAT i asked!
So be so kind and mind your own biss and let the person i ASKED the question to answere!!!!!!

why not private message him then if you dont want any comments? need picture where to find that or are you good?

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see by your so called wise craks that you must be a right little looser both in life and the poker table.
I can also see that you try to pick arguments with others on this forum and found many posts where no one was talking to you and you butted in because you little life must be so sad you have nothing better to do.

Also by the way that picture of that baby is it yours? it looks ill have you had it checked for HIV? its not looking to healthy!
Anyway have a good one!

close he had cancer and died from it a little over a year ago.

just trying to be helpful. But obviously you dont want it so good day sir, think I handled this post very well.

Last edited:
joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have no idea at this point. i like you a lot brian, but it seems like you're taking things out on newbies here lately more so than you usually do.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL helpful my ASS you were trying to pick a fight and picked the wrong guy!
So maybe you should learn to keep it shut when no one is talking to you in future and only reply if someone is asking the forum for advice or asking for others thoughts.

no wasnt trying to pick a fight, a fight over the internet wow thats funny. Obviously you have issues so good luck with those, if you dont want comments on what you type dont post in a open forum that simple. The total lack of intellegence is pretty obvious when you cant come up with anything better then insulting a picture of a 1 year old baby. So I doubt you would understand anything bluffing typed in regards to poker.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have no idea at this point. i like you a lot brian, but it seems like you're taking things out on newbies here lately more so than you usually do.

I agree.

trust me I regret a lot I have posts these last 2 days, and I was fine leaving this guy totally alone till he insulted Gavin without even doing any research on the subject before he opened his mouth. I dont want this thread to get closed though so im not going to discuss it any more.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lack of intelligence YEAH sure buddy whatever you say!! LOL
In case you INTELLIGENCE IS SLACKING your the one who STARTED this!
I was making a post to ISbluffing asking a normal and un threatening question!
Then you decided to but in with noting more than cheek and abuse and sarcasm.
I wasn't talking to you! I wasn't asking others! I wasn't asking for advice!
I was asking ISbluffing a question.

fixed your post.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you wanna keep it going i will go all night buddy just try me i will have you in tears!

So you wanna play try me?

getting better.

serioulsy though you do not have a 90+ ROI, Do you play under the name "themzone"?

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lets just drop it, thanks.

what brought you to the site, mzone?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can see by your so called wise craks that you must be a right little looser both in life and the poker table.
I can also see that you try to pick arguments with others on this forum and found many posts where no one was talking to you and you butted in because you little life must be so sad you have nothing better to do.

Also by the way that picture of that baby is it yours? it looks ill have you had it checked for HIV? its not looking to healthy!
Anyway have a good one!

MOD EDIT: Took out the pig's omg-offensive-doesn't-even-describe it quote. /End Edit.

WTF? Are you that stupid and crude? How old are you? Man only a stupid kid would post stuff like that. You are an ass. I've lodged my complaints to the mods about your posts. If this is what you bring here then don't bother posting. We don't need members like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MOD EDIT: Again, removed that bullshit

I didn't see this little tidbit. If I saw you on the street, I would bust your face. I feel like hitting up Vanquish and taking a road trip.

Like BBB said, I don't know who you think you are - but you best leave. Brian is family here... and your a bum off the street (to put it nicely). So GTFO.

Last edited by a moderator:
vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't see this little tidbit. If I saw you on the street, I would bust your face. I feel like hitting up Vanquish and taking a road trip.

Like BBB said, I don't know who you think you are - but you best leave. Brian is family here... and your a bum off the street (to put it nicely). So GTFO.

You know Vanquish is down to do some damage.