Intuition

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do rely on intuition often, I can’t say the results are always in my favor. But a lot of times it actually did help me win even when the odds were against.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I do rely on my intuition, specially in those 50/50 decisions.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, I rely on my intuition among in all the critical factors for the game, and it is very important too! For example in games that are very fast, or in moments where things are cramped.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When your running hotter then the sun, intuition can take you past what skill can ever dream of and allow you to exploit others at a new level.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In any case, if you act intuitively, then this is an increased risk !!! Playing poker, I trust math more !!!

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intuition can actually be very helpful in some tough spots, but only if you can distinguish intubation from a simple desire to gamble.

For example, if you are playing a live cash game, and facing a huge bet on the river, sometimes you just feel that you have to call with your 3rd pair. You don't know what exactly it is, but something just won't let you fold your poor hand. This might be your "intuition".

But when you are thinking to call off two all-ins with 96 suited, this has nothing to do with intuition. This is just gambling or desire to suck out and win easy pot.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did, didn't always worked well :D
but from time to time good to get there when you have a feeling

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I rely on intuition, but this is not very common! It seems to me that intuition also plays its role in poker, but in the first place is still discipline and a lot of luck))))) I would advise you not to rely on intuition, but to play more disciplined! I wish you good luck at the tables!

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you ever rely on intuition guys and what's your experience with it, have you got any awesome stories including it?
In the past, I often relied on intuition in the game. Now I rely less often, I don't even know what it is connected with. I try to think more logically.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If intuition is part of the game and if you have that great gift, you will surely win many more times than you are going to lose, take advantage of it and think big !!!