Chips
lol very true. wish i had that schedule

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Night is a good time to play poker. There is many interesting tournament in late time. I you don't need to get up early and go to work - pokernights it's for you! Try it and see a lot of fun! )))

xmarus91

xmarus91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer nighttime because so many drunk people hit the tables its crazy how many people drink and play poker lol.. EZ money and then when morning hits you have to play even tighter!

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often find myself playing online poker in the middle of the night recently. I'll wake up about 2 A.M. or so to give my baby a bottle then I am up for a little bit. I actually do better late night on freerolls than daytime. Anyone else share those feelings?

Its not really about being night or day, You just woke so brain feels more refreshed. Playing poker when you're tired will usually always cause bad results.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like everyone else, play when you are the most relaxed. I usually play most of my MTTs at mid day or start at 2pm. Even though I'm up late tonight, most of the time I'm in the bed by 10pm. So if it's a long one, I will still be ready to go to bed when it's over. You just have to find the best times for you. GL to you

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My input.

I do'nt have a baby. But usally wake up at night and play poker, Crack a beer, and play poker. i place in the tournaments my fair share but usally it goes to the rake. Maybe you can cash in on that for the baby.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer to rest and be ok. You have to have measure!

N

NicoSalazar7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My has much happened to me the issue of insomnia should be the desire to make money, and being tired just as I do not sleep , so I came to take sleeping pills to promote sleep I have the same term means playing at 4am