In the pandemic, your way of playing poker has changed !, because.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really changed my way of playing, now I think more about making a move and before I was very temperamental, I wanted to solve the game right away and most of the time I lost.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you evolved in the game. But do you think it was the cause of the pandemic? Something made you change. It’s good to know why you played that way so you don’t repeat.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has changed a lot, because I am more in front of the computer.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has changed a lot, because I am more in front of the computer.
same here, much more in front of the screen of any kind- trying to make some money in poker, playing a lot, thanks to cardschat i got some small bankroll in GG and 888.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My game hasn't changed much during this time, except that I started playing tournaments more often since there was more time.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
lol, if you start thinking about making moves, pandemic or not, you better make them at the right time. I don't really see what the pandemic could have to do with that. It could've made you play more or perhaps study more and become a better player, but made you making moves !! Kind of funny...

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Weird question. In terms of playstyle, why would pandemics change? My style of play has not changed, I may have more time to play, but rather it takes as much time as it did before the pandemic. It's good that you focus more, but it is more because of the experience gained during this time. :)

C

colino17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I started playing again. I hadn't played online in several years at least. Apparently pokerstars and Full Tilt are the same thing now. Who woulda thunkit.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think my way of playing changed in the pandemic time, the only thing is that I had more time to play so I could play more tournaments, specially in the weekends.

foldeamela

foldeamela

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes yes my game improved but only because I had more time to study and thus improve my game

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to improve my skills literally every day, no matter what happens in the world. I think it is because of our community and our daily freerolls that I have much better results than I did a year or two ago.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's 100% changed the way I play we used to play home games every month and kind of rotate between two or 3 hosts. A tournament with a £10 buy in.
Now we play weekly online for £5

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I had more time to play and see some classes, it changed a little.
Na verdade, acho que foi um conjunto de mim tendo mais tempo para jogar, para assistir o streaming dos torneios e para estudar mais.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really changed my way of playing, now I think more about making a move and before I was very temperamental, I wanted to solve the game right away and most of the time I lost.
HELLO
For me, nothing has changed, maybe I began to spend more time at the computer, and I have never played live poker
Best regards, Sergei

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

me too, and with the opinions of different players and following some instructions from the classes I attend, I also changed my way of playing a lot ....

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am more in front of the computer too

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried my time playing

do not. in fact it made me spend 10 times more time in games. because in addition to liking the sport you have the opportunity for real gains. top

S

Sabrinaamoura

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes. I'm thinking more about money

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that your game was not affected by the coronavirus and the pandemic but simply you became a more experienced player

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my game changed somewhat, but it is the product that I had more time to study, not the pandemic itself, if what the pandemic gave me was more study time and that is where the real change lies.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that this is not a pandemic. the style of play changes under the influence of training with a coach or self-study through video tutorials, books, in discussions on various poker forums, with poker friends.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, my way of playing has not changed, it has favored me is the time that I have had to play since `for obvious reasons I have been more time at home:D

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all I played a lot more, and as pandemis seems to continue, I decided to study a little deeper. Without pandemic I wouldn't have the time for that.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have improved my game a lot lately, but not because of the pandemic, but because of my involvement in our community and our daily freerolls. Without a doubt, our community is the best place to learn the game and improve my skills.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no more such number of real poker tournaments because of the pandemic.I have to play mmore online.