In which live tournament...

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
... are you dreaming of to play ?

Hello guys. Is there a tournament what you want to play one day ? For me I am not sure because I just played online and I am not sure if I could play a live game without disgracing me :-D . but I am looking often videos about the big live tournaments and the pros and Im think I would like to play. What do you think is the biggest difficulty in live tournament ?

C

CardDead711

Rock Star
I would like to play in a wsop tournament in Vegas. The main event would be awesome of course, but any WSOP event in Vegas would be great also.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
On WSOP ofc,and probably in EPT Barcelona,i like to watch them live when tour is in Spain.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Awards
I dream of playing in the WSOP Main Event! I love to play live poker better than online. I hope to play in the main event within the next couple years if I con save enough pennies to get in!:D:D

Legend
Awards
no matter what it's EPT Barcelona event or WSOP Vegas live much better than the internet)))

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
My dream is to play at the main event and not just to play but enter the paid places. Then I want to be lucky enough to eliminate a legend such as Johnny Chan or Phil Hellmuth and take a photo with them.

Organize a Home Poker Game