In a poker game when you feel more satisfaction?

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, when you play a game of poker in which situation do you feel the most satisfaction?

1) When do you win the hand?
2) When you fold and then review the community cards and find out that you made the right decision?
3) When is the leading chip disconnected from the internet? :D
4) When everyone withdraws from one hand after a lantern you threw yourself?
5) When someone at the table who talks a lot suddenly becomes silent? :D
6) When do you go all in preflop with your hand aces?
6) Thank you for your answers and GL. :)

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best satisfaction for me is when i either bluff/outplay or downright have the best hand versus a player i have tagged as a donk. luckily for me i play <$5 sng/mtt so i don't lose sleep over losing to anyone, but it does give me that extra second of happiness when i ko that donk. it's almost like revenge.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 and 6 of them make me feel good. Well, other options are also nothing ..:cool:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The greatest satisfaction in tournament poker brings me first place. The greatest satisfaction for me is the victory in the tournament among the most influential professionals.
Also I am happy with correctly calculated distribution and calculated cards of opponents.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I get to a final table .. that makes me realize that throughout the tournament I didn't do things so badly.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am happy when i take the correct decision in certain situation regardless of the end result because this improves my game. Of course i am happy when i cash at the end of the game even if i took some wrong decisions. :D

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my answer.
The biggest pleasure for me is to take first place in the tournament. This is an explosion of incredibly positive emotions.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
agree with the statement nr.
7) "Congratulations, you won the tournament."

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of these options I would have to say the number 1 when I win a hand, but without a doubt the greatest satisfaction of all is when I win money

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning a tournament is when I feel the most satisfaction. I also feel satisfied when I play a good hand or when I take a chunk out of the chip bullys' chipstack.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love defeating aggressive opponents. I especially like to make traps for them.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Yes all that you have listed in the game takes place.Probably joy more successful whatever it was)

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy taking out the donk player that is criticizing everyone elses play.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The greatest satisfaction is winning the tournament, but the most common satisfaction I feel is when I have someone beat buy they don't realize it and they keep raising, or when I make it to ITM.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's got to be winning a tournament. 1st out of 2 or 1st out of 20,000, it's a great feeling.

Firing 3 streets and getting your bluff through on the river is always good, too.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me #1 is winning and #2 is calling a bluff to win a big pot.

The last thing that brings me great pleasure is being short stacked, really, really
short stacked and making a big comeback to make the money !!

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most satisfying thing for me is pushing someone off a big pot with a small bet that appears as though you want them to call instead of trying to bully someone off a hand.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to admit finding my way to the final table, or solidly ITM brings satisfaction .. but I am really trying to not be results oriented and just play correctly in the situation that I have been given ..

I understand it's the long run but it's hard not to be happy about cashing as long as I didn't whimper into the money for a min cash ... I used to do that and I am so glad to be over it ....

I also agree with Becky short stacked.... near death and coming back to life to run deep is a good thrill .. and makes me feel good

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny compilation, For me, the second point is clearly the most sympathetic. If, after a difficult situation, it turns out I made the right decision It gives bigger joy, like winning a hand!

Top 10 Games