Importance of poker in your life

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally agree with you. Poker is a good time. No more.

V

VTMFI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is that relaxation can lead to addiction and rest!

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is part of life, if you have poker blood when born, gambling can bring excitement without using $$ so enjoy

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just a game

I poker is least important in my life. I only look at it as a game. In any game you wanna be a winner so winning if I play is important. Otherwise My daughter is most important and making sure I get the money to have her every summer and every other christmas is what next most important thing and poker doesn't bring enough insurance. So I just play cause I enjoy it to pass time.

nevedimka29

nevedimka29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker for me is very important in my life, this is not just a hobby is work.

P

plyto777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I have a lot of spare time and most I highlight that in order to work on his game

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has an important place in my life just because I spend a lot of their time.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker For me, is a rest after a hard day of work and! It's even more than a hobby !!! I advise everyone: play music, open lobby, be registered in the tournament, relax and enjoy the game! :)
All good game!!!!!

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Studies suggest that skill games, such as chess, could have psychological benefits, such as establishing new neural connections. In turn, the new synaptic connections would help make thinking faster and more effective, as well as preventing Alzheimer's disease. Chess can also improve a child's thinking and problem-solving skills. In addition it can have positive repercussions on reading, and mathematical results, in addition to increasing your self-esteem.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
poker usually takes a third of my day

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
For me poker is interesting game where you practice your behavior, its good for me

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What a huge number of dependent people is the poker community....and I m one of them

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing poker for fun and to pass the time. It's a very mentally challenging game that can be extremely difficult to master/ over come the sometimes frustrating swings in bankroll.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id say its one of my hobby, also experience earning and trying to be more professional , hope by playing and training online more hands and situations helps to improve my skills, as anyone i guess wants to make more money by getting experienced. However, it is more tough game as you think it before you start your carrier in poker:)

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker improves how we make decisions, life is all about making decisions, so by training your ability to make decisions in a poker game you will be also making better calls in life, so poker has that importance in my life, at the same time that it is a fun game that entertains me it gives me new ways of thinking and improving the quality of life-decisions I make

Drowy

Drowy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker daily and even at work when theres nothing to do
I consider myself perfectionist and i want to know everything about it and get as much play time as possible

so far best place 5th in a mtt with over 7200 entrants