I'm in the Sunday Million! :)

TheMaster88

TheMaster88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know I posted it a few days late and was distracted from watching the Champions League Final, but it's better late then never. Qualified for the Sunday Million through a $11.70 Double Shootout, where 46 entered.

Just scrapped through the first table, after being short stack for a while but not being a turbo helped me because I knew I could be patient and sit back. The second table I hit a set of 9s vs. set of 3s early on and then doubled up through a great all-in call with just 9 of clubs (4 card flush). Final hand, I had KK and hit 4-of-a-kind and led out before my opponent went all-in, which I instant-called. :)

However, I will not cash in the tournament dollars and have played in this tournament once before, where I lasted about 2 1/2 hours. And no, I didn't play scared poker (5th hand, I 4-bet someone with ten high) so I know that won't be an issue and is always great experience for a young player like me.

Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot. :(

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
ok, the last couple of days I have played the 8FPP r+a and the 10 FPP satty to the $1M turbo takedown, and there has been this guy themaster187 on my table 4 times now, just thought it might have been you. I've given up on the 8FPP game as it is bingo not poker.

TheMaster88

TheMaster88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played one 8FPP before. Your right it is a lottery. I tried the $8.80 turbo satellites to SM 6-max, with no luck. I try this one that isn't a turbo and manage to get in first time.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well congrats and hope u take it down, If u do remember my name on Stars Abdi122, I don't need much just 20k

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice job, I bubbled out of the same satty when 2 got ticket and i got third :( but i might play another one tonight and possibly might be joinging you tommorow :)

O

opalik

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats! I hope to be on my way to the million in the future too.