belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
HI GUYS TODAY I OPEN FOLDED KQ HEADS UP AND IT FELT SO GOOD I EJACK-YOU-LATED ALL OVER MY RETARDED SISTER AND NOW SHES PREGNANT HELP ME!!
Please tell me shes not your twin sister :D

bustermoves

bustermoves

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think im gonna all in the aa to be the black sheep,or better yet fold aa,allin 72o

Last edited:
bluesboy47

bluesboy47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free at last, free at last great god almight free at last.

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great thread, gluck Dayne, being free is a wonderful thing :):):):)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that would have to be the best reason to fold AA :rolleyes: when are you going to write a poker how to book and share this amazing concept with the rest of the worldwide poker community.

My submissions for the book title are...

Free Your Mind, Fold Your Aces
Free Your bankroll, Fold Your Aces
Setting Free The Aces

If u indeed played .01 /.02... Nirwana...What an incredible bargon for that price.
Imagine all the anger of the pokerworld: u waisted 2cts cause i am sure u did it on the BB to enhence the effect :D

Know what my boyfriend likes to do on those FT After Dark freerolls that pop up all day, where only 1 player wins a seat to the next level? He bets 1499 chips, 5 other people go all-in. When it comes back to him....pause....pause...fold.

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding AA preflop? Now thats not very impressive. Get enough hands in a day and you'll get aces like 10 times. At least do something decent like take your whole BR to one table and go allin every hand until its gone. That would be something maybe worth making a thread about.

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dug out an ingrown toenail today. Took two hours and about ten bags of heroin, but......

I'M FREE

---

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding AA preflop? Now thats not very impressive. Get enough hands in a day and you'll get aces like 10 times. At least do something decent like take your whole BR to one table and go allin every hand until its gone. That would be something maybe worth making a thread about.

I must say I have done this before, it felt fairly nice. :)

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is the most liberating ever. Please PM me whoever is going to do this, with site and table # pls.

God bless each and every one of us.

Paw_kit Aces

Paw_kit Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can honestly say I have never folded AA preflop. I think the OP should call off all his chips to an all in bet from a super tight player, just because the books say not to. :D

J

jvtelemark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free what?

I dont believe anything you are saying, do you have a handhistory to back the story up mate?

well, who cares about this, I once folded J2, I think that is a much better achievment.

And I actually heard a rumour too at a cash table a guy was so unhappy of his playing because he only had 79% flop seen percentage, he should be set free from something too I guess:icon_sant

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot think of a possible scenerio where its intelligent to fold aces pre-flop.

Post flop its totally possible but....

Fail.

H

hornellfred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in my 50's and learned to play poker in smokey back rooms. I always did my best to play the odds, but a 75% chance of winning the pot is also a 25% chance to lose. I just started playing internet poker and have joined sites to learn something to help me. Folding AA isn't the kind of advice of I was looking for. The point that we all can't play like robots is a good one though. The idea that luck can be taken out of the game is nonsense. I have been knocked out my last four tournaments with QQ or better. I will play the same way the next time, because the odds say I should. Is this smart or not?

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will play the same way the next time,

There it is in a nutshell. So many of us criticize our moves after the fact. As if luck can be taken outa the equation.

"I shudda folded," or "If I had raised on the turn...." But, but, but.

If you make the right moves. Keep making them, cuz the law of averages will FAVOR you.

Of course, the key here is. ---> "If you/I make the right moves." :D

---

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was gonna say "If you haven't tried it, don't knock it". But these knocks are fabulously funny.

(Dayne, I have and it was liberating)

DFirstBishop

DFirstBishop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I'm sure that noticing that you could have raked in a nice CASH pot made you feel extremely well also once the hand was over.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This probably should be in the strategy section but I just can't bring myself to move it lol.

S

sliver101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i folded k9 o/s wooh im free not

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot think of a possible scenerio where its intelligent to fold aces pre-flop.

Post flop its totally possible but....

Fail.

4 all ins infront of you. Yes you are still a prohibitive favorite but do you want to risk your entire tourney on 75% chance.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I feel more liberated when my AA gets busted by KK AIPF for a 200 BB pot. Now THAT is liberating.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 all ins infront of you. Yes you are still a prohibitive favorite but do you want to risk your entire tourney on 75% chance.

Key word: cash. It's not a tournament.