I'm Being Stalked

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About two years ago I wrote a breakup letter to my longtime companion Vicki Variance. It did not go over well and she has been stalking me everywhere I go. ACR, ignition, BOL, SportsBetting, live games at Hollywood here in St. Louis and even all the way out to Vegas. She shows up everywhere I go, taunting me. Her brother, Bad Beat Billy, tags along with her and together they make a duo that rivals the Rock and Sock combination. I need some advice on how to deal with this game wrecking harlot and her unibrowed brother (the most comedic answer wins.) PSA: This post is meant to be humorous and not aimed to offend anyone, stalking is a serious crime -- yada yada yada -- so please don't take the post seriously like some did when I wrote the breakup letter.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Get one on one with villain in position and out play him! Don’t play the cards and see how good you are!

Quaresma

Quaresma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker tables are not for the weak. Lightning may not strike twice in the same place but the bad's and the damned variance are always present in the daily life of a poker player. Imagine an action movie villain who will never be defeated. That's more or less what you'll get when you face your ex-wife and brother without eyebrows. It wasn't funny but it's real.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About two years ago I wrote a breakup letter to my longtime companion Vicki Variance. It did not go over well and she has been stalking me everywhere I go. ACR, Ignition, BOL, SportsBetting, live games at Hollywood here in St. Louis and even all the way out to Vegas. She shows up everywhere I go, taunting me. Her brother, Bad Beat Billy, tags along with her and together they make a duo that rivals the Rock and Sock combination. I need some advice on how to deal with this game wrecking harlot and her unibrowed brother (the most comedic answer wins.) PSA: This post is meant to be humorous and not aimed to offend anyone, stalking is a serious crime -- yada yada yada -- so please don't take the post seriously like some did when I wrote the breakup letter.
The big question is, did you get Vicki Variance pregnant?:ROFLMAO:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
About two years ago I wrote a breakup letter to my longtime companion Vicki Variance. It did not go over well and she has been stalking me everywhere I go. ACR, Ignition, BOL, SportsBetting, live games at Hollywood here in St. Louis and even all the way out to Vegas. She shows up everywhere I go, taunting me. Her brother, Bad Beat Billy, tags along with her and together they make a duo that rivals the Rock and Sock combination. I need some advice on how to deal with this game wrecking harlot and her unibrowed brother (the most comedic answer wins.) PSA: This post is meant to be humorous and not aimed to offend anyone, stalking is a serious crime -- yada yada yada -- so please don't take the post seriously like some did when I wrote the breakup letter.
You have to out-crazy them.

Stalk the stalkers... :cool:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was reading along and it only hit me when you introduced Bad Beat Billy. :LOL:

Great post!

Maybe you should just get a restraining order for both and things should get better quickly. :geek:

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Next time Vicki and Billy pay you a visit tell them you'll throw them Straight at the River because you have a Full House and if they don't leave you alone just Flush them away.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You have to show her that you dumped her for someone worse than her like Lulu STUD or Bianca 2-7 Pot Limit. Spare no expense on dating them for a while and Vicky Variance will die of anger!

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to show her that you dumped her for someone worse than her like Lulu STUD or Bianca 2-7 Pot Limit. Spare no expense on dating them for a while and Vicky Variance will die of anger!
LMAO I first read that you had typed Lulu STD not Stud :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Try playing Vicki from some new positions... who knows, maybe even 'out of position' will be good. The occasional suckout is cool. Don't let it upset you. (just don't tell your friends about it)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I suggest you go with you to Bad Beat Billy's house, we'll wait for him outside and when he comes out, we'll surprise him, wrap him in a rug and throw him into a ravine. :ROFLMAO: