I'm asking myself!

M

maykon98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you thought about quitting or is this possibility out of the question?

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Out of question still love this game.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he who plays poker and thinks about quitting, it was better never to have played poker.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I've been thinking of quitting poker. I've had situations where I have not played poker for years and still think about poker.

Frankly, I do not want to quit poker, even if I play very badly at times!

Since I'm a member of CardsChat, I've been keen on poker, even more !

:)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends what type of quit you mean. Quitting forever is not option for me. I had periods (even years long) without playing poker but i always return at some point in future. Taking breaks is not something bad sometimes if you are exhausted and playing becomes stressful instead of fun. Of course i am just recreational player playing poker as hobby. For other people it may be different. :)

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL I have never thought about quitting poker even though I get frustrated sometimes

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely can be frustrating at times. But so can a lot of other things as well. Overall, I enjoy the playing the game so I have not even considered quitting at this point.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have taken long periods of breaks, but never will I quit playing poker.
I love it too much.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A winner never quits,and a quitter never wins! ;)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most people at least consider after having a few bad beats in a short time. You just need to chalk it up to variance and carry on. Maybe take a short break to get refreshed.

P

PokerWahoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have taken ~6 month breaks when I lose my positive mindset, but no I have never though about quitting forever

D

DROB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I run like a bow-legged hooker, so it occasionally crosses my mind. It's a compulsion though and I still have hope.

rafikjan

rafikjan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people who play badly may think that it is necessary to tie with poker. And stable players stay to play for a long time

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm too stubborn to give up due to a downturn or losing to bad play that gets lucky. In the long run, I always come out on top.20 years experience has taught me that much.Ever hear the story of 2 players who played heads up? One was rich but inexperienced; the other player had little money but years of experience. In a short time the experienced player walked away with the rich man's money and the rich man walked away with some experience.

J

Jkendrick888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have taken time off for months but i know I'll always come back and play maybe not as much, but I'll still play. The game is just too good to awalk away forever.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes such thoughts happen when poker is boring. He will not get tired of the one who only plays for interest.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will not stop.
I've come to think but this is past.
Keep going. The journey to a good result is long, but we can all achieve it! Believe and make it happen!r!