If you won millions of dollars in a poker tournament?

SerbiaGrinding

SerbiaGrinding

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would get into a cash game within 3 days.

Invest 3 mil into a local card room, cash out a house for about 1.5, surprise 10 family members with a $200.000 check, the rest is mostly bankroll money.

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won $10 million (tax free in Australia :) ) playing poker, I would take a break from everything for a few months and travel around the world. I'd take a break from study, work, poker, etc.

Then after a few months of holiday, I'd buy a nice house for maybe $3M, buy a Ferrari, give some money away to family/friends, buy a few investment properties and become an evil landlord (mwahahaha), deposit some cash into long-term bank deposits and put a relatively small amount of money (probably $50k at most) towards my future poker bankroll. I'd also finish my university degree and treat poker as just a recreational activity that I do on weekends for fun.

L

lukeb_83

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play when i had the free time onky. I would first start taking vacations around the world.

D

dumbdonut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won $10 million (tax free in Australia :) ) playing poker, I would take a break from everything for a few months and travel around the world. I'd take a break from study, work, poker, etc.

Then after a few months of holiday, I'd buy a nice house for maybe $3M, buy a Ferrari, give some money away to family/friends, buy a few investment properties and become an evil landlord (mwahahaha), deposit some cash into long-term bank deposits and put a relatively small amount of money (probably $50k at most) towards my future poker bankroll. I'd also finish my university degree and treat poker as just a recreational activity that I do on weekends for fun.

I would definitely take a break but I'd probably take a ten year break.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I would probably get into staking in mid-low stakes. I like staking here and there , if I have the BR. And I would move Canada to play and win on Stars TAX FREE. LOL.

Why that cold place when you can live in countries like Australia that has year round temps above 10c, T-Shirts and Shorts for most of the year, better beer and also TAX FREE gambling winnings and we get 2 public holidays for sporting events, no other country can say that they get paid to go to the football or the horse races and have a few beers and bets, then there's ANZAC day public holiday https://www.awm.gov.au/commemoration/anzac/anzac-tradition/ which is the only legal day that the public can play Two Up https://www.awm.gov.au/encyclopedia/two_up/howto/ One of the country race tracks near me has it's Cup Day on ANZAC day and we usually go to the track and all I do is play two up, you can make a big profit with a little luck on your side.

Capture

:top:

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
remodel my 1979 bronco and then buy first edition signed s/f books.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will keep playing because its my hobby and I love it probably I will go to play on new level but I am sure I will play poker all my life. ...

Lourivaldo

Lourivaldo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Invest much of the money in other businesses. Improve my bankroll as well.

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would jump straight into 200/400 nl on stars until i lost a million just too see how good the best really are

W

WaxDabMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won that amount of money the first thing I would do is buy some land with high ridges, mixed with vast flatlands. I would draw up some basic one-level floor-plans, designed to be 4 person group homes. I would set up an off the grid system for those homes with wind mills/ solar panels, as well as geo-thermal. I would find a manageable number of homes I can build, and have necessary lumber cut and taken from the land. I would break each floor plan into a parts list, and have a repeatable process for each home that is built. I would also live in one of these homes. I would begin an L.L.C. and open up group homes, and employ nursing assistants. I would offer all employees and their families the opportunity to invest into one of our homes at minimal profit, and minimal cost due to the control of the process. I would gradually build an off the grid community based around caring for others with greater needs than ours, and being self sustaining in caring for each other and ourselves. I would grow this model to include farming and food production at a high standard, and with very diverse yields. We would, as much as possible, provide all our own food products. ... Once I establish this, and grow it to include restaurants and shops serving food provided by our farms and run by us, I feel I would have a sound enough system living and growing that I could spend the rest of my life enjoying what time I have left and gamble it up ;)

lois505

lois505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll buy some house for rent. and play some little tournament like buy in $2 or $3, no so much just for kill time,because borning

MAdesG

MAdesG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play every time , I will be happy playing poker all my life ,and I would be a supernova player and it's very cool , I will start to travel to play the EPT LAPT and wsop

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd withdrawal 9 million and go all out with that one mil😂

sergey ptz

sergey ptz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
investing part of the money, part of the bank will put the interest, I will travel, feel free nezavisimo.ved when you do not press the financial problems start to play more freely, uverennee.tolko course if you do not ludoman !!!!

DavidUAH

DavidUAH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I problably left poker for years

I would not have time to play poker again for years, I would love to do too much thing that I could do if I win that money

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats a big amount of money and can change life,i would pay all my debts and bills,repair a house...then i would put some money in bank (like 2-3 mills) and rest of that money i would continue to play poker and travel around the world...ahhh dreams sweet dreams,now i'm feeling nostalgic :)

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah 5M to taxes, i would travel and play every big poker event, and go around the world. As well as create my own charity for the homeless

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play only for fun, there is no sence to play for money, I would open my own business.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would invest in ... and would play poker for fun)))

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would buy a rocketship and zoom to the next poker planet.

Karozi615

Karozi615

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won 10 million I would move to a Caribbean island, do a lot of charity work, and spend much much less time and effort on poker

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
today I will play on Sunday million in poker star will try to win $ 190,000.00 (US dollars) is a start .... what else this money still come this year .... when she arrives I put the pictures of what I did